1.Error

Dust p.o.v

Nightmare made me and Killer go on a look out because the star sanes have been looking for us like crazy, I really didn't want to go out, I just wanted to sleep but no! Nightmare has to give us to stupied jobs! Ugh... until i heard what sounded like... Crying? I walk towards it until i see a glitchy like skelton he had tears down his face his eye sockets where red and he was black i had never seen anyone like him. He was kinda cute but he looked hurt i walked up to him he backed up though he seemed terrified.

Dust: "Hey, it's okay i won't ya"

Error: "w-who are you?...

Dust: "I am Dust, what is your name?

Error: "E-Error..."

He was so cute,small and helpless I tried to grab his hand but he backed up again I almost got frustrated...

Dust: "Oh come on! I am trying to help you!"

Error: "D-don't touch me!"

When he told me not to touch him I felt bad he's tears were starting to come back I sigh and sit next to him

Dust: "Look kid, I am just trying to help you, you clearly need it judging by your legs ya look like you can't walk"

Error: "First, I am not a kid I am 25. Also I can to walk... I think..."

Geez sassy... Error tried to stand but he fell immediately but he kept trying by the time he tired for the 10th time I picked him up he did hiss and fight back but i didn't let him win

Error: "PUT ME DOWN!!! I AM NOT A KID YOU OVERGROWN ASSHOLE!!!"

Dust: "Knock it off! You can't walk! So quit your shit and shut up!"

Error: "YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!!! SO PUT ME DOWN!!!! MOTHERF***!!!"

I was really getting sick of this, so I summed a rope and duct tape and tied him up and again he did fight back I really wasn't giving in he kicked me A LOT but it did nothing for him I put him back on my shoulder walking back to Nightmare's Castle Error kept kicking his tied up legs and punched me with his hands to but kept walking when I saw Killer he looked at me with a smirk on his face I ignored it we walked to Nightmares Castle, when we got there Horror and Cross blushed and everyone else snickered I was confused until I look and see Error had a skirt on with short shorts I blushed

Dust: "OKAY! Y'ALL ARE NASTY PERVERTS!!!"

Horror: "How did you not notice?"

Dust: "MAYBE CAUSE I AIN'T NASTY LIKE ALL OF YOU!!!"

Error: "MMMPH!!!!"

Dust: "Heh, almost forgot"

I put Error down on the couch and untied his legs and took the tape off but kept his hands tied he kicked me again...

Error: "Your friends are weird dirty ass freaks..."

Dust: "THEN WHY DID YOU KICK ME!!!???"

Error: "Your closer."

Horror: "Wow dusty you picked a tough one didn't ya~?"

Dust: "YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!! SHUT IT

Error: "The crack in your head makes me understand why your brainless..."

Cross: "Oh shit! Ha!"

Error: " Don't even get me started on you, you literally look like a marshmallow..."

Killer: "OOF"

Error: "You look like you melted two black crayons and put it on your face, The one with the jacket(Fell) looks like a potato and the small one(FellSwap) looks like a bitchy-ass hoe."

I was shocked while the others where pissed at what Error had called them, then Nightmare walked in I was dead nervous Error would say something about Nightmare then i die but no...

Error: "NIGHTMARE!?"

Nightmare: "ERROR!?"

All(except NM and Error): "YOU TWO KNOW EACH OTHER!?"

Error: Yes.

Cross: So, Boss you know this bad mouthing bitch?"

Error: "MARSHMALLOW!!!!"

Nightmare: "Yeah, That's Error"

Dust: "Oh thank god..."

Nightmare: "How did you get here?"

Error: "Ask this asshole"

Error then kicked me again what a damn surprise...

Dust: "Why me!?"

Nightmare: "So how did he get here, Dust?"

Dust: "he was in the woods crying, also he couldn't walk no matter how hard he tried... So I took him"

Error: "Ha, ''took'"..."

Dust: "Shut up kid..."

Error: "I AM 25!!! I AM NOT A DAMN KID!"

Nightmare: "Dust, shut up your 29"

Dust: "Whatever..."

Nightmare: "Why were you in the woods Error?"

Error: "....."

Nightmare: "Ink again?"

Error nodded his head, Ink was the god of creation everyone knew him as the hero and leader of the star sanses, but to Nightmare he was the worst person who ever lived me and the others didn't like him either.

Nightmare: "Ugh, I am gonna kill that bastard"

Error: "That would be nice, if you could"

Nightmare: "What do you mean if i could?"

Error: "They have new member of their team but their not sans or anyone like that, they are known as thornhood no one really knows where they came from but in my experience you do not want to mess with them, Their tough,smart and quick. They attacked me in the woods for Ink"

Nightmare: "Yeah but then that means this 'thornhood' can bleed we can get them out of the way"

Error: "It's true they can bleed, but die? No they can't not even the god of death could kill them nothing can."

Nightmare: "How do you know that?"

Error: "Because when I tried to get them with my strings, their soul destroyed my strings that's when I got weak I felt so dizzy and they started hurting me badly, why they put me in this outfit is probably for Ink's entertainment."

All of us were quiet after what Error said I could feel that a wave of sadness and pain went over him I wanted to hug him but was too embarrassed to in front of the others and I didn't want to make Error uncoftrtable. After awhile Error decided to stay with us, I was happy about that now when I think about it he just makes me happy.

~End Of Chapter.~