5 HE HAS A TWIN BROTHER!?

Dust p.o.v

I woke up and only to see Horror, Killer and Cross standing at my door... I shot up and yelled...

Dust: "WHAT THE HELL!!!???"
Killer: "You guys just look so cute!"
Horror: "Did you do anything?~"
Cross: "Eh, what they said"
Dust: "HORROR! NO!"

Then I could hear Error wake up... Fuck...

Error: "Dust, what the hell are you screaming for?..."

I pointed to the door where Killer just waved Horror looked at us with a smirk and Cross was on his phone.

Error: "whatever I'm going back to sleep"
Dust: "seriously!?"
Error: "I'm tired Fuck off..."

I get up and walk down stairs with Horror asking me dirty and nasty ass questions until I get so close to FUCKING STABBING him!!!!! I walk in to the toaster and make toast cause I don't feel like eating much and I sit on the couch.

Nightmare: "Could you Not eat on the Damm couch!?"
Dust: "Why the fuck should I?"
Nightmare: "Did you just talk back to me!? No one!-"
Dust: " OH JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! YOUR SUCH A WINNY ASS BITCH!!!! MY GOD!"

I didn't know what the hell was wrong with me but I just felt so fucking Annoyed like I was going to fucking kill someone but like out of anger and frustration!!!!

Horror: "Oooo~ your in trouble!!!"
Dust: "SHUT THE HELL UP YA BRAINLESS ASSHOLE!!! UGH!!!!"

I stormed the fuck out of there! I just couldn't do it anymore! They were being way bigger jerks then normal!!!!! I walk around the woods with my hands in my pockets kicking a few trees I was just so pissed but got nervous when I heard a voice...

???: "So little pet is in the woods, all alone~"

Dust: "W-Who are you? W-What do you want?..."

???: "I don't think there's anyone else here~ So,"

Dust: "W-WHAT!? I DON"T EVEN KNOW YOU!"

???:"True, but you did marry my twin brother"

Dust: "What!? I haven't- Unless... no!"

???: "Yes, I am Michael's twin brother Savanti Terrios"

Dust: "S-Stay away from me!"

Savanti: "You know I always thought I would have gotten you, but my stupid lazy ass mistake of a twin brother won your heart over. How? I have no fucking clue, but I do know that I could have treated you better but you choose Michael but now he's dead so your mine~"

Dust: "No I am not!"

No one p.o.v
Dust then kicked Savanti and ran off but that didn't stop Savanti, he ran after Dust and pinned him down to the ground grabbing his arms tying them up along with Dust's hands behind his back, knees,legs and feet making sure he couldn't escape.

Dust: "LET ME GO!!!"

Savanti: "Not a chance"

Dust struggled to break free Savanti put a cloth in Dust's mouth and just laughed he put Dust on his shoulder and Dust muffled screams he had tears form in his eyes he knew if Savanti was anything like Michael... Dust would get Raped, Beat, abused and so much worse all over again he was scared but he knew he couldn't do anything tears streamed down his face he stopped fighting back as he waited for all hell to brake lose, but it never happened for two wolfs appeared and circled around Savanti and Dust growling then one of them pounced on Savanti knocking Dust out of his arms that was when one of the wolfs turned into a skeleton his name was Carlos he went up to Dust.

Carlos: "It's okay, we're not going to hurt you."

Carlos said as he started to untie Dust, when Dust's hands were free Dust took the cloth out of his mouth and stood up only to Savanti running away with blood on him every where Dust thanked the wolfs for helping him and ran back to Nightmares Castle.