11 Oricd's New "Friend"

The next morning Oricd woke up with their parents next to them. They didn't really feel like waking up so they snuggled in between Error and Dust. Error felt Oricd and put an arm around Oricd. Oricd fell back asleep and Error opened his eyes, looking at Dust and Oricd the smiled softly thinking he couldn't be happier. After a while they all were up, Oricd wanted to go outside but Error had to continue his job and Dust didn't want them to go out because Dream and Ink. Oricd got mad and sat on the floor Nightmare walked up to Oricd and sat next to them.

Nightmare: "Hey Kid."
Oricd: "Hi Uncle Nightmare..."
Nightmare: "Your parents are just keeping you safe, you know that right?"
Oricd: "Yeah... But they could at least let me outside... It's not fun sitting in the castle all day..."
Nightmare: "They mean well"
Oricd: "I guess... Uncle Nightmare?"
Nightmare: "Yeah?"
Oricd: "Are you just talking to me to figure out how having children works?"
Nightmare: ".......ಠ_ಠ..... How'd you know that?..."
Oricd: "I read your mind."
Error: "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that"
Nightmare: "HOLY SHIT! GODS!"
Error: "Watch your mouth in front of my kid..."
Oricd: "Your one to talk Dad"
Error: "Oricd No..."
Oricd: "Whatever..."
Error: "Hey! Don't catch an attitude!"
Oricd: "Your the one who threw it"
Error: " ORICD JENIVE MURDASIOS!!!" (Mer-day- shis-us)
Oricd: "Whatever, I'm going to the bedroom."
Error: "I'm not done with you!"
Oricd: "Yes. you. are."

Oricd ran up the stairs and slammed the door. Error growled, Dust walked up to Error and kissed his cheek telling him to give Oricd space. Error hugged Dust and asked how he deserved this. Dust laughed. Back up stairs Oricd sat down on the bed looking at the window. 'Hmmm...' Oricd thought to themselves. The got  down from the bed and went to the window and unlocked the latch with their magic. Oricd climbed on the window but slipped Oricd shut their eyes thinking they were going to fall to death, but that didn't happen. Oricd opened one of their eyes and saw a skeleton, average height, pink and black echo hair. Oricd saw they were on a rock.

Oricd: "Um..."
Skeleton: "Oh right sorry! I'll bring ya down!"
Oricd: climbs down from rock (the rock is like 17 feet and 15 feet wide) "um thanks how'd you do that?"
Skeleton: "Magic silly!"
Oricd: "Of course"
Skeleton: "What's ya name!"
Oricd: "Oricd, heh."
Skeleton: "Kirsten! But you can just call me Krist or Krissy whatever ya like!"
Oricd: "How about Kris?"
Kirsten: "Oh uh... *blush*"
Oricd: "Do you not like it?"
Kristen: "Oh no! I mean yes! I mean.. Uh..."
Oricd: "I got it"
Kristen: "So, how old arw you Oricd?"
Oricd: "I'm 12 but my dad decided that I just wasn't going to grow up, ya know?"
Kristen: "Oh my gods yes! My dad treats me like I'm 3... I'm also 12."
Oricd: "Cool"

Oricd and Kristen had talked for awhile. Kristen had taken Oricd to waterfall not so far off and the two watches the water flow, Kristen had placed their head on Oricd's shoulder. Price thought nothing of it because they remember seeing their parents do it to. Oricd laid their head back on Kristens, Kristen blushed. Oricd saw Kristen's hand on her lap so Oricd took their hand and put it on top of Kristens. Prices face turned purple and blue as Kristen turned a dark pink.

Oricd: "Kris?"
Kristen: "Y-Yeah Oricd?..."
Oricd: "May I... Try something?"
Kristen: "Yeah, what is it?"
Oricd: "I need you to face me first."
Kristen: "Um okay, Oricd what are-!"

Oricd kissed Kristen softly on the lips Kristen was shocked at first but then closed her eyes and put her arms on Oricd. Oricd took their hands on Kristens waist. When the realised they Oricd looked away Kristen blushed playing with her echo hair. Kristen hugged Oricd.

Kristen: "I know we just MET but! I really like you!"
Oricd: "Me to... Do you want to be my girlfriend?..."
Kristen: "Really?..."
Oricd: "Yeah really."
Kristen: "Yes Oricd! Yes!"

Oricd kissed Kristen this time Kristen took Oricds face and Oricd wrapped their arms around Kristens back and shoulders. Oricd put their tongue on Kristens as the continued. The Kristen pulled away smiling nervously and embarrassed. Oricd looked at Kristen.

Kristen: "O-Oricd I know you mean well but we're twelve... I-I'm not ready for that..."
Oricd: "Alright~ But I won't keep promises.~" *Licks Kristens Neck*
Kristen: "H-Hey! N-N-No! I'm really sesitve there! ORICD!"
Oricd: "I'm just teasing we should probably go home our parents will worry."
Kirsten: "Right, uh bye"
Oricd: "Bye sugar drops!~"

Kristen blushed and started running home Oricd teleported back to the bed room and laid in the bed. 💜Kristen~❤ they thought to themselves as the drifted to sleep.

Error: "See? told you They would still be up here sleeping."
Dust: "Okay... Thank you Error."
Error: "Anything for you my lovely Dusty~"
Dust: "Alright then, I have to- Ah!~ E-Error! N-No!"
Error: licked Dust's neck "What?~ Come on we haven't had any fun ever since Oricd was born!"
Dust: "Error no! Besides Oricd is asleep."
Error: "Error yes! We can go in my bedroom!"

Error picks up Dust Bridal Style and starts off to his room as Dust kicks and fights back. (Where have we heard that before? 😅 okay I'll stop)

Dust: "ERROR!!! PUT ME DOWN!! NO! NO! NO!"
Error: "Yes,Yes, and Yes!~"
Dust: "I HATE YOU!"
Error: "I love you to! Since when we're you a tsundere?~"
Dust: "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UPPP!!!!"