XIII

*weeks later*

the boys and i are on good terms. physical therapy is going well and i'm able to walk on my own now which is great. my parents are letting me
live in my apartment and are making me take online school. i can't complain because
they're paying my rent until i graduate and get a good paying job.

*one month after being in the hospital*

recently i've been feeling really dizzy.
it happens almost every day and i'm getting worried. "what's up?" jonah says on the phone.
"can you guys come to my place? it's an emergency." i say, concern clear in my voice.
"we're on our way."
i toss my phone on the couch and sigh.
"fuck." i fall to my knees and spit out blood.
"what's happening?!" i look down at the bloody floor in horror.
my body feels heavy and i lose conscious ness.

jonah:

"do you think she's okay?" zach asks. i look at the rearview mirror at the boys. daniel's looking out the window, corbyn's fumbling with his thumbs, and jack's bouncing his knee up and down.
i look at zach, "i don't know buddy."
i avert my eyes back to the road.

narrator:

jonah speeds into the apartment complex parking garage, eager to find a parking spot. he turns into a spot and quickly turns off the car. "come on guys!" he yells at the four other teenage boys. all five boys rush into the building, sprinting to korra's door.
"here!" jack takes out a key and unlocks the door.
"korra?" he calls out. he opens the door all the way and stares in horror, "oh my god," he runs to the lifeless looking girl on the floor and scoops her
into his arms. "what the fuck!" corbyn yells. jonah rushes to the kitchen to get towels, while the other boys stand in the doorway in total shock.
"korra please wake up!" jack yells at the girl he loves dearly. the girl flutters her eyes open.
"jack?" she mumbles, "yes! yes, it's me!"
"what happened?" she sits up like nothing happened. "here!"
jonah runs in with towels in his hands. "korra?" "why does m-my head hurt?"
her eyes wander to the puddle of
blood on the floor. "woah," her eyes widen.
"you don't remember anything?" daniel bends down to the girl. "not at all."
all the boys look at each other before looking
back at korra. "korra i think i know what's
going on," jonah starts. "i don't want you to freak
out okay?" the girl nods. jonah's figure changes and he turns into a beautiful four legged brown creature.
"you're a werewolf?.."