Lovely chat

*Seth's POV*

Me and Cm Punk where just sat in the locker room chatting when I got the text from Dean. I smiled and chuckled.

"Punk. Want to go to the pub?" I asked and he nodded.

"Sure. Okay." He smirked. I chuckled and stood up. He walked with me down to the pub Dean, roman, wade and Randy where. When I walked in, I saw them sitting at a table in a corner. I walked over and smiled. Dean chuckled weakly.

"Hello." He smiled. I smiled and sat with them. Punk slowly sat down and looked away from Dean.

"Can you too just put your differences behind you?" Roman asked. I looked at them both.

"Yeah. We could." They both said and I smiled.

"Good." I chuckled. Punk smiled and looked at me. I smiled and looked around.

"Wade can order whilst he knows what's best." Roman smirked lightly. Wade laughed and walked over to the bar.

*Kane's POV*

I had a match on my own against Bo Dallas. He was shaking slightly as the bell rang. My brothers where next to the ring watching everything that went on. I decided to start with the choke slam. Which I did. I left Bo Dallas on the floor coughing and weak. I kicked him in the side three or four times before I pinned him down.

1.....

2....

3....

The bell rung. Lord that was quick. But then. It was bo Dallas after all. I got out the ring and walked back up the ramp. I turned and looked at the weak wrestler in the ring. I snorted and went back stage. Hunter was laughing when he walked over to me.

"That was a quick match." He snorted and I nod.

"Quick isn't the right word." I said and smiled. He nodded and laughed. I laughed and walked back to my locker room.

"Oh where are my sons?" Hunter asked.

"Dean has gone with his boyfriend to the pub. Roman has gone with his boyfriend to the pub. Seth went to the pub with his boyfriend, roman and Dean." I said. Hunter looked at me silently.

"Who are they dating?" He asked sternly.

"Dean is dating randy, Roman is dating wade and seth is dating CM Punk." I said with a gulp. He nodded and walked off. Those lads won't last another day.

*Hunter's POV*

I walked back to Stephanie's office and sighed. She looked to me and sighed.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I found out that Dean is dating Randy Orton and Seth is dating CM Punk." I said and she went silent.

"Great. That isn't bad. But I wasn't expecting it. But then. It's their life." She smiled.

"Yeah but I don't know if seth and Dean will stay close brothers because of Punk." I pointed out carefully.

"Yeah. That's true." She said.