prologue.

(A.N. Had to rewrite this because it deleted. But anyway this is a prologue so tell me what you guys think, suggestions are accepted and advice is aswel this story.will.be jessicas p.o.v unless it says so, also im writing this on my phone so ignore gramatical errors I will go through and change it)

I ran, I couldnt look back, I was terrified to say the least, I had just escaped for the instutute and was now being chased by the police k9 unit, I was what someone would call a psychopath, and apparantly dangerous. The police were behind me and I could hear them barking, I was fast but being pumped with medication for 3 months wasnt very good for you apparently. All I could hear was my sharp pants of breath and the clicking.of claws against the cold hard pavement, the sound of a helicopter above me shattered my hopes of getting out.of this situation, I had to look, terrified, I glanced behind me to see how far away I was from the sharp teeth of fate that were to grasp me. As I turned I saw the huge black dog, a Rottweiler, take its chance and dive towards me and clamp its strong ferocious teeth around my calf as I screamed.in pain and collapsed. I saw bright lights aproach.me and the sharp whirr of the helicopter blade befor the darkness consumed me.