Part 3

Hey guys back with this story so lots of people are asking who is the pair even my sis @Mounika543 di Is also asking so let me clear one thing so basically this a ragini story so who will be the pair is u have to wait until the story is going in process because now it self saying want have a suspense so u al haveto be patience in knowing .......

precap 

screen finishes in a blurred face and ragu smirking face and mishit and shekar satisfied face and swara happy face ...

story starts from

screen  opens in Mumbai that palace like bungalow and the camera again shows that room and yet the room is dark but wait the side lamp table is on when going near u can see lots of medical machine is attached to a women's body from that u can see that she is in coma and not well but wait haven't u seen her some where of course she is none other than (right ur guesses are correct @NaveenaNavee8, @tendte, di ) its none other than Janaki

 but then isn't she dead then how could Shekar marry again or he doesn't know that she exist and even ragu knows or dont know  for that u will get to know so lets see what's happening but why is machines attached to her and why isn't she moving then someone enters the room and that someone is Raghavendra Pratap Rathore Singh who is he for Janaki ok lets see what is happening 

he comes and sits next to Janaki and takes her hand on his and kisses it and then he tells something but its muted (what he says u will know later .....)

and then scene changes to Kolkata city where u can see the road is crowded and its a busy day and in this busy day and then u can see two beautiful girls are seen walking and talking there back is shown to the camera one girl is tall and thin and the other one is short and thin and both look adorable from back the how will they look from front the tall girl is wearing this and she turns and she is none other than our beautiful queen ragu ...

and the short girl is none other than swara who is looking bubbly cute as always and she  is wearing this dress...

and then all of a sudden ragu sees the middle of the road a child is standing crying and no one is there and cars are  coming that way and then she quickly runs and goes and hugs the child and those  cars stops  and those people get down from the ...

and then all of a sudden ragu sees the middle of the road a child is standing crying and no one is there and cars are  coming that way and then she quickly runs and goes and hugs the child and those  cars stops  and those people get down from the car and those are none other than the whole Maheshwari family with the men's of the family  and then ragu gets up and carries that child and then she checks whether the child got hurt not caring that she got hurt in her arm which is bleeding and then the child's parents come and takes the child and she says them..

ragu: no matter u give birth to a child that doesn't mean a child is not important no matter what work u hv in life but pls dont forget to look after ur child if I were not here dont know what would hv happened to ur child and ha mistake is not with the person who drives every time it is ur mistake to look after ur child because every one can every time blame the person who drives is wrong but want see others mistake so better know to look after ur child and then swara runs and comes and hugs ragu and all of a sudden she starts hitting ragu with tears and says...

swara: what the hell do u think of ur self a Mahan ha u went to save that child's life but then what if anything happen to u laadoo u know na I love u more than I love Mumma then didn't u think of me ...

ragu : hare pagli nothing will happen to me baba ...

swara : ya u r a god na that u hv power and nothing will happen to u see u r bleeding and u r saying nothing will happen to u wah what an thought  that I feel to slap u now it self...

and the Maheshwari family yet didn't see there face nor the boys did see because they are yet facing there back to them but they can here what they are talking and they all chuckle for what swara and ragu is talking and then ragu says ..

ragu : mera Shona Mata rani ok fine I know I got hurt but its not a big deal na ....

swara : ya ya I know when do u get pain ha u are made from steal na that's y u dont feel pain ... wah god what a sister I hv got ek number ka kadoos Hai.... why only I got her as my sister ...

ragu : ha ya I'm made of steal and u r made of clay so what haha steal is better than clay hena then I want cry like u for small thinks na my cry baby haha she says and laughs loud and then swara starts to chase her and then both the sisters turn and the ragu starts running and then she hid behind the Maheshwari family and swara says ..

swara : ragu ke bacchii I want spare what the hell u said come here or else u know what will happen ..

ragu : ha swara ke bacchii I know what will happen other than u will cry na cry baby haha 

swara : ragu : this is not fair I'm ur sister na u cant do this to me ....

Maheshwari family is really happy for this two sisters bond and they are laughing to there both nok jok and Ap liked both the girls  and someone in Maheshwari family will be shocked seeing ragu but who is that .....

keep guessing what will happen next who is this someone who knows ragu and shocked to see her and what did Raghavendra talk to Janaki and what relationship does he has with Janaki and what will happen for swara and ragu because Ap liked both the sister ......  and does Shekar and Gadodia family knows that Janaki is alive to know more stay tuned and keep waiting .....

so my wonderful di hope u all liked this part and this part is the longest part in this story so hope u all enjoyed it...@tendte, @lucky_lakshmi, @Mounika543, 

so until then bye this is 

fsahlah .......