Chapter 1

Colby's POV
I sprinted through the forest, forcing myself to go even faster even though I was going full speed. I was running away from them. If you were wondering, them are the vampires. I don't know how it happened, but for some reason the werewolves are at war with the vampires.

  I'm a werewolf who accidentally crossed the border into their territory and now their chasing me. I pushed myself to go faster, hoping that I can make it to the border without getting caught.

  I smile when I see I'm close to the border until something tackles me to the ground and then suddenly I'm being tied up and carried off to probably their home.

   I tried to struggle but then a cloth goes over my mouth and everything goes black.

   I wake up to whispering near me and slowly open my eyes to see a blonde haired boy frowning at another guy who looked like he was trying to explain himself. The blonde shook his head at the other before motioning him to go away, which he did.

  The blonde then looked at me and frowned, before walking out of the room as well. I sighed before awkwardly getting up to look at my surroundings which wasn't even that good.

  I was in a cell with some food and water and a couple of blankets thrown nearby. I sighed as I shook my head. Great now what do I do? Only thing I wanted to do was try to catch something and show it to my pack. I didn't even notice I had crossed the border.

  What am I going to do now? I heard footsteps and looked up to see the blonde again who just stared at me creepily frowning. I frowned back, not letting any of these stinking vampires get the best of me when I started to smell a strange sweet scent but I ignored it.

  I concentrated on the vampire in front of me who kept frowning and staring at me which actually was starting to get on my nerves.

   "What do you want?" I growled out which he smirked and I huffed, a little mad.

  "We should be asking you that don't you think pup?" The blonde said smirking and raising a brow which I huff in annoyance.

  "I was chasing some prey and accidentally crossed the border. Nothing else." I tell him glaring which he smirks.

  "Nothing else then trying to hunt pup? Really you call that hunting? It was really sad to look at." The blonde said smirking at me and I realized what he was doing.

  He was mocking and taunting me. I growled at him, which made him smirk even more.

  "Pup, your not even a little bit scary. Maybe next time." The blonde said smiling before walking off and leaving me to my thoughts.

   And it was like that for the next week. He would come to mock and tease me, making me growl at him, then he would leave and I'll sit there thinking about the scent that I smell only when he is there. Wait...a smell that only comes around when he's around...

     Oh shit. I think I found my mate. Fuck.

   This just got a whole lot better for me.