What's this?

Luke's pov

It's been a few weeks since the amusement park. I ended up asking Sydney out because she told me all this stuff about "how she loves me and stuff. I don't know. This is all frustrating.

I look at the time as someone knocked on my door."Come in."I mumbled

My mom walks in with a smile." We have visitors.Come down. Please."

I watch her leave then stand up. Why is it that we get visitors and I don't know until that day. I mean what if I don't want to meet those people then I can make plans.But I think that's why she does it that sneaky bastard.

I walk down and see the one and only Tristian and his mom Anne.Yay!! Ive been waiting for them to come, note the sarcasm.

I headed all the way down and walk over to the couch and flop down. My mom smiles at me then looks to Anne before going into some uninteresting conversation I didn't care to get into.

As I debated in my head I felt the couch un-level.I looked to see Tris on his phone. He smiled as he text whomever he was talking too. I rolled my eyes.

"Who' that?"I heard myself say. He looked at me then shrugged before going back to what he was doing. I seen Ms.Anne jump then grab her phone.She looked at it then looked my mother

"Would it be okay if Tristian's friend comes over?"She asked mom with a smile.

My mom nodded then looked at Tris."Oh that's fine. Just let 'em." She looked at me and smiled then looked back at Anne.

Tris got up and opened the door. This guy walked in and waved. I scoffed then stood up grabbing the house phone and walking away to the kitchen to make a call.

How could he just bring some guy in the house. I mean look at that prick who has not yet said a word to greet my mother. Like really?

I roll my eyes and call Sydney along her to come over. Of course She agreed and told me she was on her way. When I walked back mom looked at me and smiled.

"The boys are in the basement."She said then looked at Anne.

I again rolled my eyes and walked down there. Once I reach the bottom I walk into the room and I'm greeted by a heated make out between the two. My eyes widen and I turn away from them.

I felt jealous. I know why but I'm not going to accept it. I can't let my feelings for him get the best of me. I love Tris but I can't. It's just not right.

___________________________
I don't like this chapter. I could had done way better but I didn't know where to go with it. I think I need some help. Message me if you'd like to help me. Also message me if you'd like to be in this story or apart of another.