Retry?

Luke's Pov

I watched as the sun raised the next morning. It was a beautiful sight I swear and I never miss it. I hung out with Sydney all day and it was kinda tiring. She drains me but I love her so I never complain. Anyway, She attacked me after I told her that I thought Tristan was a douche for the reactive blow up he had. I wasn't trying to be mean but she thought that it was.

Today my mom was going to go take his mom out to different stores and stuff. I ,on the other foot, had to entertain Tristan. Of course this isn't going to be easy considering the fact that I have to talk to him and he won't be verbally replying. I guess I'll just have to make the best of it.

I got up out of bed and ran to the shower. It was too cold and I was to naked to be taking my time to get to my bathroom. As I stood in the bathroom I literally forgot what I came in there for. I looked around looking for clues before I jumped in the shower. Isn't that just sad?

After I finished I dressed then went downstairs to eat something. I didn't want to be at his house and eat all his food. I made a whole box of pizza bites before heading over there eating.

Just when I went to knock on the door Ms.Anne opened it.

"Oh! Good morning!"She said her hand over her heart from the slight scare I'm guessing. I smiled at her and waved while holding my plate. "Oh I'm sorry you wish to come I side."

I nodded then swallowed my food."Sorry, I'm eating but yeah I would love to come in and good morning back at ya!"I said trying to be as polite as I can.

She smiled then moved out the way."His room is the first door. He might still be sleep so just go inside."

I nodded then headed upstairs.I knocked on the door lightly before opening it. I gave a warning so if he's sleep the I'm still coming in. I walked in and seen him knocked out, hand over his chest and black hair everywhere as he sleep. It was cute in a 'not trying to be perverted nor do I like him' kind of way. I watched him a little before looking around at all the stuff around his wall.

He has some nice posters of different bands and artist. Theres some family pictures and there's also a picture of him kissing some boy. I should had known he rolled that way. Well I should judge a book by it's cover. Although he is kinda easy to read. But hey who am I kidding, I can be a pretty easy book to sometimes.

I turn around to find him sitting up staring at me.This made me jump and bump into his dresser causing some things to fall.

"Uh, Sorry I thought you were sleep."I say quickly.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed the notebook beside him before scribbling down something. He tore it then threw it at me.

'I was sleep but your really loud and you smack and I'm about ready to slap you' It read.

I started laughing then threw it in the trash."I'm sorry about that. I'm just ready to start out day is all. Your awake now so I guess you should get dressed now yeah?"

He shrugged then pointed to the door. I guess that means get out. I walked out closing the door behind me. I sat on the ground and waited for him to come out. When he did I smiled up at him then stood."Alright let do this."

He rolled his eyes then went downstairs.

"Wait up."I said then followed him down. We walked into the kitchen and he made himself some breakfast. I pulled out my phone and started to text Syd back. I was interrupted by someone grabbing my phone.

"What are you doing?"I asked as Tristan just started doing stuff. He then reached in his pocket and went to his contacts before going to 'Create New'.

He handed it to me then pointed to the number.

"Oh you want me to type it in?"He nodded then rolled his eyes before just using my phone to text himself. He placed my phone on the counter then took his phone out if my hands.

"Your really rude."I said then covered my mouth. He looked at me then started texting away.

'Just to let you know I'm not rude your just annoying. You state the obvious and it's stupid. Your stupid. This whole town is stupid and I wish I wasn't here. I don't even want to go out with you. I can find my own way so just leave me the hell alone and get out my house'

I revived the text then started to read it. My smile dropped as I then looked up at him.

"Seriously?"I asked pretty hurt.

He typed quickly 'Yes!'

I nodded after reading." Fine. Bye."I said then walked out the house, slamming the door behind me.

How could he be such a dick. I'm only being nice and this is how you repay me? Like really?!