somebody's got to tell me what to do(josh ramsay fan fiction)

okay I cuss a lot but so do the guys like for real no joke this is my first story and its wrote for cloeyelizabeth tell me what you think be honest and this first chapter has a surprise for cloey I will update as much as I can.

"are you seriously dancing while driving?" my best friend yelled next to me " "and if I am what will you do Bout it" I yell back " well retard you just moved here like 5 months ago and you hardly drive" cloey says "okay coon just this once" I say using her nickname to suck up to her. okay let me tell you so you can understand cloey is 14 I'm 22 we are from Mississippi and I just moved to Vancouver and her mom sent her to live with me because she hated her husband so we were on our way TL get pizza to celabrate.... now back to the story.... " so are you excited for school monday?" I ask looking at her as I pull in to parking spot " uh I dunno yet its weird" she said she was tall blonde and very excited all the time.. we walked in to the pizza parlor and sat at a booth the waiter came up and he was about cloeys age and he kept looking at her "what can I get you guys to drink" " I'll have water cloey said blushing good lord to be 14 again,"I'll have a coke zero" " your still drinking that nasty shit". cloey practically yelled " yes you fucking retard I said back lol... " I started laughing"it doesn't taste like shit but I was cut off " it taste like heaven douche" the guy behind me said " oh fuck no you didn't just call my child a douche you stupid fuck" and I whipped around I came face to well back of head with matt Webb and josh ramsay laughing his ass off,coon just blushed,"oh fuck , um I'm goin to turn around now and pretend like that didn't happen" I said and started drinking my coke zero I felt two people slid in next to me and two sat down beside cloey. " so why do you talk to so funny" josh asked me he had sat down on the right of cloey and matt was on her,mike was on my right and Ian on my left. "cause I'm not from Canada I'm from the states" I said, "well that's amazing you must tell us more about this place you call the states" josh said, mike started laughing " whatever fag at least I didn't steal my sisters jeans" I said being bitchy watching cloeys face she was freaking out good that means this was working my phone buzzed I checked my messages three from jramsay where are you babe? hello hurry the fuck up I'm hungry! baby I wanna go home will you just tell her?! it buzzed again, ready baby this should be fun ;) love the love dr.. I couldn't help but giggle... "yea well at least I dint stalk bands so much I.move to the same city as them" josh said I was pretending to get angry " your just mad I been fuckin mike and not you... cloey looked completely freaked " I'm sorry cloey I can't stand ego manics... I said smiling... " okay can I tell her"josh asked "tell me what?" cloey asked josh got up and made me stand up " I started dating Haley 4 months ago you guys live with me" cloey started crying I ran to her" what's wrong" Ian asked " I thought Haley had stopped listening to you I.freaked"