home

so I really hope you guys read this... I really enjoy writing and don't wanna fuck up to much

joshs pov

cloey finally calmed down, only long enough to start freaking out about me banging her "mom" it was hilarious we just sat there watching her act like retard it was cute she was only fourteen,I was kinda freaked by how matt kept looking at her... "alright babe let's get our darling daughter home and to bed our other children are dying to meet her" I said to Haley. she looked up at me with her gorgeous eyes she is amazing I hate the way she got treated by her family and how much she hurt she was the younger female version of me, "alright cloey say bye to the boys you'll see them after school because your goin to the umbrella factory cause I have class and a Photoshoot" cloey said a quick bye to everybody and we walked to the car Haley bought me for Halloween yes Halloween she is weird don't judge we got in the car and I asked cloey " so coon are you ready to see your new home and room and family" Haley turned around " yea I mean I'm kinda scared what if other kids make fun of me for my accent or for who my parents are I mean come on josh your cool but your my adopted father" she said crying slightly " Haley tell our daughter that her accent is way to cute and come on her dads a rockstar who can spoil her fuck those other kids" I said laughing and looking at my beautiful girls..." babe I think she knows she is amazing and so are you" Haley said pushing my bangs outta my face.

cloeys pov

we had just gotten to the apartment and Haley was showing me my room it was blue and pink like cotton candy it was the only room in our apartment with color the rest was black and white" alright I love you coon I'll see you in the am for school" Haley said and hugged me josh just kissed the top of my head. " night guys" I was nervous for tomorrow not school going to work with my "dad"... I laid back on my bed and saw a 1D poster and one of josh and the guys and a note from josh ' thought you might wanna look at something other than me and your mom all the time night kiddo' I put on my pjs and crawled in to bed looking forward to getting to know my dad and the band in the am...

how did I do