Chapter 5

Hey guys! Don't be mad at me for not posting as often I promise I'll work on it but I got you a picture of Lucy! Next chapter I'll get you guys a picture of Michael!

^*^

God and I walked silently into what seemed to be an Art Hall.

There were paintings all around, paintings of dark lands with fire and lava covering every aspect of it. Paintings of a single tree, beautiful tree in fact, but the tone of the colors used on comparison with the rest of the trees, made the tree look eerie, almost forbidden.

My eyes eventually fell upon a picture, a painting of a Great War. Angelic beings on both sides of the paiting. One army of this war was beautiful, graceful, great white glowing weapons at their hands, a blue, almost white sky and aura surrounding them. The other side however, was a red black aura, under it were horrid creatures, creatures with black wings which held many holes through them. And their faces... distorted, with parts missing and parts added.

What intrigued me, however, were the leaders of these armies. The Dark Ones had one leader, a woman which could have seemed to be part of the white side, if it were not for the sharp teeth she bore and the great black full wings she proudly wore.

However the other side had three leaders. A man atop a white horse whose face I could not decipher, God, and then...

"Michael," I whispered softly as my fingers brushed the painting, my heart pulled me to him, I almost kissed the painting. He was flying ahead, yelling what I assumed was a war cry with the angels as ugly arrows, swords, and spears, were thrown, aimed all at God, and by the look of Michael's body, he had taken every single hit for him.

"Yes, my dear," God spoke beside me, his great voice still boomed in the halls, but there was a wince in it. "Michael fought in many wars with me, saved me and my warriors more times then I can count."

"Has he ever..."

"Come close to death? Yes he has, and in those moments my son and I would be weakened. Michael is not only a great soldier and counselor, but a very dear friend to both of us." God let out a small smile, "he deserves happiness," he paused and with a small frown added in a whisper, "even if only for a while."

"Well warrior or not, I refuse to play along with the way he is acting, I didn't ask for him." She paused, "wait..." I turned to him, "what do you mean by-"

"I believe Michael will be walking in three... two... one..."

"Lucy? Lucy!"

I crossed my arms and let out a scoff, as if, I was not going to call to him as some damsel in distress. I had better things to do.

Arms wrapped at my waist at a speed that made my hair fan out beside my face, at the same time a pair of warm lips finding my neck. "My Lucy, did you not think I could hear your breathing?" Michael whispered as he peppered kisses across the base of my neck.