1

In the dark and narrow alleys of New York, some people were having a conversation.

'Don't get fucking high on our own shit.' said the figure with red hair.

'I won't again. I'm really sorry about last time. It will never happen again.' A small voice replied, who had his head down.

'Well, I'll make fucking sure there isn't a next time. Finish him off and dispose of him.'

'Wait what?' 

Suddenly two men grabbed the man's arms.

Muffled by the silencer on the gun, the man was shot within seconds.

His blood filled the alleyway.

'You don't mess with me and think you get away with it.' The tall figure muttered.

*Flashback*

8 years ago:

'I give up, I can't do this, pretending that I'm happy in a relationship. I'm sorry I have to go.'
Brick said, spitting out the truth.

He and Blossom had been in a relationship for 3 years. He felt that it was the best time to tell her,  he couldn't bear to watch her be in love with someone who wasn't interested in a relationship right now.

Tears streamed down Blossom's face. So he left.

He walked out the door.

Blocked her on his contacts list.
Even left the city.

His own brothers.

He couldn't look them in their eyes and tell them when they were just happy with their own relationships.

*Present time*

Over in a seemingly remote villa on the edge of Chicago, a red haired leader was chatting with her 'friend' on the patio.

The two women were sitting on sun chairs under a large umbrella.

'Well it's been long since we met , Sánchez. When do you think your next shipment is going to come through?' Said Blossom sternly, giving her 'friend' an expectant smile with ice cold eyes.

The other woman, stirring her cup of tea, said with a straight face 'I'm sure it is coming soon, please wait a little longer.'

'You know how business is ,don't you? I'm sure some would come through much much quicker. With demand comes supply, we won't be able to do long without your shipment.'

'Yes I do,' Andrea said, trying to avoid her partner's gaze.

'Do you really?' Said Blossom, standing up and looking far out into the sun, then walking around to Andrea, whispering tauntingly :'You know what happens when a shipment is late don't you?'

Andrea kept her gaze looking forward and gulped. 'O-of course I do. I'd never disappoint one of my most loyal customers.'

Changing her expression, Blossom strolled slowly, the tension lowering and stood at the foot of Andrea's chair. 'Good, because you sure don't want to know what will happen to your father don't you?' Blossom said teasingly.

Blossom rolled her eyes playfully, 'Well then, I guess I'll be expecting the goods next week.'

'O-ok.'

'Off you go.'

'Thank you.'