Acting Normal

(The next morning)

(Liv's POV) 

    A very small amount of sun shines through the blinds in front of the glass doors leading to the balcony. Calibri is snoring loudly at the foot of the bed, he ended up rolling over there in the middle of the night. Impact has his back turned towards me, sleeping peacefully. Then Trajan, he still had his arms wrapped around my waist, holding onto me tightly, his face buried in my neck as he snored softly. I gladly snuggled closer into his embrace once I woke up. For someone made of bone, he was quiet comfortable to snuggle with. I'm still exhausted, but my brain won't stop swimming with questions and anger. 'How could my parents do this to me? Who the hell was that hooded figure? Why... Why is that fuzzy feeling coming back?' I looked down as the feeling began again, the gently glow of my soul was shining through my chest. I sighed as my whole body seemed to start feeling warm, I felt his arms tighten around my waist. 

    My face almost exploded in a dark red blush as Trajan groaned into my neck. In a quiet, sleep filled voice he grumbled, "Five more minutes..." It dawned on me that my soul must be starting to wake him up. I glanced over at the clock on my wall, it read five fourty-seven. I glanced over at Calibri, hearing his loud snores. I hadn't noticed the movement of the bed, but I did notice the soft gasp from Impact, which almost made me jump. "Wow.." he whispered. He sat up and looked over at the both of us, snuggled up together. He saw the many different colors of my soul. He quietly whispered, "Would you mind if I had a closer look at your soul?" I gave him a weird look, but nodded my head anyways. Slowly, Impact pulled my soul from my chest, carefully holding it in his boney hands. He watched the many colors swirl around. His eyes widened as he starred at my soul, he was completely mesmerized. Now that my soul was outside of my body, the colors shined brightly throughout the room, the colors dancing across the walls slowly. The small crack evident on the side of it. 

    I heard another groan from Trajan as he started to stir in his sleep. Calibri was still completely passed out. I quietly started to run my fingers through Trajan's hair, causing him to go back to sleep. "Why exactly, was you soul glowing?" Asked Impact softly. I looked at him, "I'm not sure.. it's been happening for a couple days now." Impact had a very serious look on his face. "Hmmm, when does it usually happen?" I could feel my face heat up. "It happens when I'm with Trajan. But I don't know why." Impact looked between the two of us, he brought my soul closer towards Trajan's, seeing that his soul grew brighter. "That's.. Weird. I could ask my Uncle Sans about it. He may have more information on why your souls are acting this way. I nodded my head as he put my soul back in my chest. He sighed softly, and looked at Cal who started to get up. With a soft he groaned and sat up, his hair wasn't pulled back, so it framed his face nicely. 

    The first thing his eyesockets landed on was the way that Trajan and I were laying. A lazy grin stretched across his face as he got off the bed, stretching his arms. I rolled my eyes, Cal's mind was always in the gutter. Without another word, he walked outside to the balcony. I knew he was going to go finish the joint from last night. I turned my gaze to the ceiling. My mind getting lost again. 'Tomorrow in the ball... I have to meet the prince I'm gonna have to marry... I have to let the guys know, I'm going to need them there with me.' I sighed quietly and decided that it was time to talk to wake up Trajan and tell them what happened last night. I gently placed my hand on his shoulder and shook him. I watched as his eyes opened and he blinked tiredly at me. I smiled softly at him, but as soon as I did, he shot up in bed and ended up falling off the side. "Oh my God! Are you okay?" I asked as I looked over the side of the bed. Trajan was propped up on his elbow, rubbing his skull, his face a bright red. "Y-yeah... I'm fine." He stood up, still rubbing his head. *What's up?"