Chapter three: Counclier of Earth.

As you see we are on Earth and it's more than I expected. It's just heaven except the radiation. I guess I need to find where we are and I have a couple things we need in my coat pockets. In the left bottom I have a pencil , right bottom a metal bar and inside right top a map. Good I guess for now.

I go to an hill and oh S*** we are not ment to be here. There is a peak and that's mount weather! Then Finn comes up to me and he smiles " What's Wrong Princess?" Why is he calling me princess!

" see that peak over there?" I say and point at Mount Weather. He nodds " That's Mount Weather. They dropped us on the wrong dam mountin!"

His face doesen't look so happy anymore and we walk the a huge rock. He walks and chats to someone else.

I place my map and get my pencil And metal bar out.

Wells than comes over " What you doing?" I look at him " see here we are he" I circle were we are on the map." Well this is were we are ment to be" I circle mount weather and put the metal bar between them and draw a line." Where'd you learn that?"

" oh you father" he says.

Does he think I will foregive him! I miss him but I can't like him after what he Did.

Then a guy walks up to us and says in a drunken voice" oh a map well if I find a bar I will get ya a beer" Wells stands up and pushes him and says " you mind"

Then a scruffy guy says" He's with us." Then Bellamy says " what's wrong over there? "

" listen were trying to find out where we are" Wells answers.

"We're on the ground. Isn't that good enough for you?" Bellamy said with his loud voice. Seriously? we're not just on the ground we might be last of mankind jeeze does he not understand why they sent us here? The Ark is dying.

"We need to go to mount weather" Wells says in a serious voice. " All because your father is the Councler of The Ark does not mean your in charge. Councilor of Earth " Bellamy explains and everyone starts laughing.

Why did Jaha send his son here? He knows were gonna die that's why he sent us here right?

Okay maybe Wells being called counciler of Earth sounds funny but lets be serious now.

Sorry guys haven't wrote a while vote for more