Ch 1.You just need some luv

_____________________________

Kehlani

Dj get yo poly whatever the fuck it's called down here. i yell for her. "It's called Polynesian you fucking genius, and what do you want?" she say.

"Don't think cuz our other girls are gone I won't slap you." I tell her."I dare you and watch you get kicked in your dick."

she really got some nerve. "Anyways I called you down here to see if you wanted to smoke a couple of blunts with me?".I say before I sit on the couch.

"Yeah why not, and so u know ur ass could've texted me." she say sitting beside me as I roll a couple of blunts.

I get up to go get my lighter and when I come back she's laying on the couch. Her legs spread wide, and she is most likely on Instagram.

I go and lay between her legs so that my back is resting on her chest. "Hey you're back now." she says putting her phone on the table.

yeah. i say grabbing a blunt and lighting it. i take a hit and pass it to dj.

"fuck bae, whut if ladybugs were called manbugs?" she ask me. "Then fucking Pigs would fly."i tell her and we both laugh.

After we smoked all four blunts, I got on my phone and started looking at social media.

I was just scrolling through the post and shit and then got bored so we started talking.

"So How come you always argue with me?"I asked her while slipping my phone back in my pocket. "Because it's like you constantly do shit to piss me off." she responds setting her phone down.

I sit up and lean back against the arm of the couch. "How?" I say pulling out my phone.

"Cuz" she says sitting on my lap."You always have to correct me." she says snatching my phone.

And what's the big deal over it? I say to her."i don't like being corrected." she whines.

And why not? I say wrapping my arm around her waist pulling her closer to me.

"Because you litteraly bug and find the most annoying way to correct me." she says accident bumping her center against my growing erection.

"Keh" she moans out and now I know why she's so mad at me. she's sexually frustrated.

"Yes my love." I say kissing on her neck as I kiss and lick on her neck I suck on her neck making sure to leave a couple of hickeys.

"Whut are you doing?" she says grinding her hips against my dick. "you know what I'm doing." I tell her slipping my hands into her panties.

"Do you like the way I touch you?" I ask her as I stroke my right index finger up and down her slits."sssss" she moans in my ear.

"Hold up" she says making me stop. "Yeah is something wrong?" I ask Dinah. "No I... I just wanna touch you too" she says blushing furiously.

"That's fine,give me your hand" I her before she reaches out to me. I slide her hands into my boxers.

I moan when she slowly starts to stroke me causing a bit of Pre-cum to leak from my tip"
________________________________

I moan when she slowly starts to stroke me causing a bit of Pre-cum to leak from my tip"________________________________

________________________________
Dinah

"Is this okay?" I ask Lani while stroking her. "Yea you're actually doing great" she tells me before she slips two fingers inside of me.

"Dinah, Dont stop!"she says as she starts to buck into my hands. "mhm looks like I found your g spot" she says hitting a sponge area that makes my knees go weak

"Mhm Dinah I'm close!" Keh says as I feel my own orgasm build up in side me. "I am too"I say wrapping my legs around her.

And with are final exchange of thrust we both cum and ride down our highs.

"Keh can I sleep with you tonight I'm kinda tired of sleeping by myself?" I say resting my head in her neck.

"Yes you can sleep with me tonight Dinah" she says kissing my forehead before I pulled her back in for a real kiss.

We got up and cleaned the living room. Before going upstairs and showering then heading to bed.
________________________________
To be continued this is just one shot fillers for right now okay love y'all thanks for all the reads on my other books love y'all stay safe.
                                            -TrxpdollB