Amy Santiago-the Vest

Trigger warning:talk of violence and shooting

You had been working at the 99 for about six months now, about a month ago you were assigned to be the primary on a murder, you were so nervous, every night you worked overtime to get as many leads as possible; last week you got a tip that the perp was armed and planned to have a meet up with other high-profile murderers, so the whole squad was in tactical gear and you were at the door of an abandoned ware house getting ready, Amy Santiago by your side. Ever since coming to the 99 you had made friends with the whole squad, but you were closest to Amy, the teachers pet who would do anything to get the Captains approval.

You stood at the door getting ready,and as you picked up the walkie-talkie you held down the button to speak "We move now! Go go go!" You said as you ushered everyone to make a move on the warehouse, as you ran in, Amy moved from behind you to her post wich was a door at the side of the warehouse "Drop your weapons and put your hand's where we can see them!" You heard Jake call from the other side of the room, all of a sudden you saw a gun pointed at you, a sudden wave of fear and panic washed over you as you stood frozen in shock "We can all be reasonable here, let's not shoot." you heard Rosa say calmly "Sure, or i could do this." You heard a voice say as you felt a sudden sharp pain in your abdomen, the bullet had gone under the vest and into your lower stomach, you started to feel very tired as you began to fall, luckily you felt Amy catch you and call dispatch for an ambulance, all you could hear was Captain Holt and Terry making the arrest and Rosa scuffling towards you as she put her favourite leather jacket on the bleeding area, as you lay there you heard Amy telling you to stay awake "Just 5 minutes." you hear yourself say weakly as you watched everything go black, the last thing you hear is Amy screaming, and then that, faded into nothing.

A/N:comment prompts, i hope you like it,do you want a part 2?

Love you all ❤️