Chapter 1

I took a deep breath and then knocked on the brown intricately designed door in front me. For some reason I still get nervous before going in, which is so funny because coming here had become part of my routine. It's been six months since I made the executive decision to start seeing a therapist for my 'problem'. I feel like in those six months I have been getting nowhere.

A voice said to "enter", which I did and closed the door behind me as I stalked inside the small, minimally furnished room that included only a book shelf, a center table, two couches and a work desk I muttered "good morning" knowing that my therapist would hear me. The therapist asked how I was as I walked and took my usual spot. Dropping myself into the couch with a sigh and throwing my bag to the opposite side while kicking off my shoes using my feet. I then put my feet up in the couch getting comfy.

"As fine as i can be, although, I am still very much engaged in my activities, and oh let me inform you they just keep getting worse." I said in a non-chalant way. "I don't think this is for me anymore because I have been coming here six whole fucking months and I still keep doing crazy shit. I just think that I should stop coming if I am not improving".

My shrink smiled and said in a tone that flat "you've booked me for the whole week so if you're thinking of ending our sessions, why do that?". There was no hint of irritation nor tiredness. "And I personally don't think you should stop seeing a therapist because one does not get better overnight. Unless we have developed an alternative that is more healthier than what you're doing and you can successfully control your actions-" the psychologist adjusted the glasses - "don't you think?"

I Sighed. "Because I just want to tell my story, you know, just get it off my chest. And after the week I plan on moving on with my life". Shook my shrink said "Ohk I am all ears, where do you want to begin?".

"From the start where it all began, in fact when I first discovered sex."