Slave or girlfriend!?

I sighed as I walked down the sidewalk to the front of the school. The school was so large, I felt lesser than an ant just from over here... I walk up to the front of the school when I see him... Zach, Tarmen. He's with a group, around five guys. Man, this isn't the right time for this, ill go in, get the backpack, then go out, simple...

I run up ahead to where he can see me, he walks forward, his men drag behind him. "Hello, Raven, so nice to see you again." He grins then snaps his fingers and one of the guys holds out my backpack. "Do you honestly want it back?" He asks me, what kind of stupid question is this, of course, I want it back...

I nod, "Are you going to give it to me?" His grin just grows wider, he doesn't look too bad, oh shush brain!!

"If you want it that bad, you'll have to make a choice." He takes the backpack and I scowl at him.

"Fine what are the choices, they better nor be something stupid!!" He sighs then hangs my backpack over his shoulder like he owned it.

"Okay you have two choices, would you rather see me for a year, or for 6 months." I gave him the oddest look I could come up, what the heck was this guy getting to?

"6 months I guess...." He nods, obviously, that was the answer I was apparently supposed to give.

"Okay your last decision is this, would you rather be my slave for one year, or would you rather be my girlfriend for 6 months?" He smiles, man that smile looks pretty nice, but I have to get over that. 

"WHAT!? They're both bad choices!! I choose neither!" He smiles, obviously, he expected I would say that and had something prepared.

"This will change your mind." He hands me a paper with the letters La Savior Hosptial at the top. At the bottom, it says, charge of physical attack, 500. My eyes probably got as wide as the sun.

"W-what is this?" He smiles and snatches the paper away.

"This is the bill for kicking me, I'll just show this to your mom and-" I put my finger to his lips making him shush.

"Okay, I'll choose one, but don't show this to my mom...." He smiles, man, this was all one sided in the beginning... What should I choose, id much rather be his gf then a slave, gosh think of the pain there....

"Your, g-girlfriend then.." I look down, not wanting to look this bastard in the eye. He pats my head and smiles holding out my bag.

"Great, then come here right after your school ends." He puts his hands in his pockets and leaves, his men walking right behind him.

"Man what am I getting myself into?"