Date Knight

( This chapter goes out to Soldier_89 !!!! <3 thank you for reading. I hope this chapter, will be one you like too!)

Ugh, what the fuck should I do about tonight? I thought to myself over and over again as I searched my room for something to wear. Yes, I know this won't matter much, I mean I don't like him, and he probably doesn't like me...
But anyway, it's already too late to back out, and I should at least leave an impression.

As I search my room, I realized that all I had were clothes that would be good for fighting. Sweatpants over there..., t-shirts over there. Now I'm slightly regretting the fact I don't have a single thing that's fancy... Shit...

It's almost 7 and all I have to wear is a black shirt with an oversized hoodie over it. It has little ears at the top though, so cute. I got some black sweatpants and my sneakers. Not exactly a good choice for a date, but it's better than nothing...

I hear a ring at the doorbell, most likely Zach. I head towards the doorway, slamming my door as I head out of my room. I look down at the door knob, wondering if I should even open it... I started to remember the zeros..... How much money could this guy be worth? Well, I know he goes to that rich academy...

I open the door, Zach Tarmen. My enemy and my supposed boyfriend, he was wearing a black tux with a white-collar. He had a white tie and black fancy pants, even fancy shoes no less. His hair seemed combed, and he carried a very manly scent. God, if he just had a better attitude, I'd probably like him.

"Let's go then." He said promptly, not even a hello? He grabs my arm with his warm hand and drags me off to a large looking car.

(By this point I thought I should be evil and stop it so you guys would have to guess what would happen next, but I'm a nice person too. ;) )

A Chauffeur stepped out of the car and opened the front and back doors. He let go of my arm and pointed to the back. "You'll be in the back, I'm sitting in the front." He said this, then hopped in the front and closes the door behind him. I wondered if I could escape, maybe just slip by and run away forever. Yeah, that'll work...

I hoped in the car and closed the door behind me. By my surprise, there was jazz music going on in the car, I figured him as a rock type, I myself am also fond of Jazz. The Jazz that was going on was Mckenl Robertson. I wondered if he liked him too.....

"Mckenl Robertson?" I said it more like a question.

"What?" He turned his head, his hair did a flip thing and it made me get this weird feeling.

"T-the Jazz player, it's Mckenl Robertson right? He's like my favorite jazz player."

He looked at me as if I was weird, maybe I was but he was the one listening to it. He turned his head back around and spoke.

"He's alright, but I prefer John Kilbert instead." That was a response I wasn't expecting. I've heard of John Kilbert, but he's not as famous as the other ones.

"Ah here we are." He said this all of a sudden and I looked out the window to see the plaza. It was a large movie theatre, cushy seats, the largest screen known to the u.s. It was a really expansive place. My mouth was probably wide open, why would he take me to a place like this?

( And now it's over!!! >:| hehehehe)