Chapter 3

Chapter 3

____

Yui's POV

What happened, I wondered. Why did he run out of the room when he glanced at me? Do I smell bad? Sniff. Sniff. Well I don't smell anything except for my vanilla and caramel shampoo. So what's the matter?

I raised my hand and excused myself,"Sensei! My head hurts, so I would like to go to the nurse."

Without waiting for the teacher's reply I rushed out the door and into the hallways.

Since everyone's still in class the hallways were empty.

I stopped as I heard someone suck in a breath and starts to mumble something.

As I drew closer the voice became more familiar. It's Sakamaki-kun!

My eyes widend as I walked towards the voice. It's sounds so much like him. But deeper and a bit hoarser. When I reached Sakamaki-san, he was on the floor like he was in pain. I gasped and quickly checked for his pulse.

But the thing is, he doesn't have one.

"Sakamaki-san! Sakamaki-san!" I cried but when he didn't answer I soon decided to place his head on my lap.

I brushed his red bangs away, just in time to he his peridot green eyes close.

"Ayato." I mumbled.

He does look like Ayato but he doesn't have the same aura like him.

Ayato had this approachable aura and nice and friendly one.

But Sakamaki-San has has this mysterious and dark aura around him. A depressed and sad one, like he's.............like he's.......sacrificing something or rather..........I don't know anymore......

"Shall I get the school nurse?" I asked to myself.

"No need, we'll take care of him." Someone said.

I turned around to find 3 men or rather students.

The same guy that called me bitch, a older guy with earbuds in his ears, and finally my eyes landed on a guy that seems too tense and strict.

The older on with earbuds complained,"Hurry up. Your disturbing my nap time." He then ran a hand through his light orange hair.

Suddenly the one that called me a bitch decided to chuckle,"You him little bitch, give us Ayato." He smirked as his green eyes glinted with an emotion I can't place.

"W-why? And who are you?" I asked once I finally found my voice, but it came out quieter that I expected.

The purple haired guy sighed,"We are his brothers. Now please allow me to take care of him." He said as he took hold of Sakamaki-san and balanced him.

"Laito and Shu tell the teacher that Ayato's not feeling well today and he might be staying home tomorrow too." He said as he walked past me with Ayato leaning against him.

I stared at him.

He seems like he's in pain, but the eyes.

His eyes seems to tell me soemthing. Something I don't know. Something that I need to know. And yet something's holding him back.

What if he really is Ayato. The one that understands me when no one else did.

______

Shu made a 'tch' sound and walked away. "Remember, I'm older than you." He mumbled so quietly that almost Laito couldn't hear.

Laito chuckled,"Well Ren is always like the guy version of a mother that we never had."

"And what does that make me?" Shu questioned a hood over his head.

"I don't know. Probably the father." Laito said with a smirk.

"If your implying that I'm gay, you'll wish that you were never bored in this realm." Shu said coldly and then speeded up his pace.

Laito clicked his tongue,"Non non. It'll be you who will wish that, elder." He then chuckled lightly before walking down the dim hallway.

-------

Okay so here's chapter 3! I know. long update, short chapter. Sorry about it! I'll try to update one even more faster next time!

Hope you enjoyed it!

-siLv3ryG0ld