Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Yui-chan! Setsuna-san came to get you!" Yui's mother cried as she allowed Setsuna to come in.

"Sorry for the intrusion," Setsuna mumbled and took off her shoes.

"Ne, Setsuna-chan have you had breakfast yet?" Yui's mother asked their guest.

Setsuna nodded with a big smile,"I had breakfast, thank you for asking!"

"Hey, Setsuna-chan! Good morning! Shall we get going?" Yui asked Setsuna when she came downstairs. Her school bag in one hand and her scarf in the other.

"Of course! Hikari-chan's waiting outside!" Setsuna cried and practically dragged Yui outside shoeless.

"H-Hey! Wait! My shoe!" Yui protested still being dragged by Setsuna.

Setsuna giggled and continued to drag Yui out the down.

"Setsu-san, Yui-chan good morning," Hikari greeted them with her usual poker face.

"Hi-chan!! What are you doing outside?!" Yui questioned with a worried expression,"You should've came inside with Setsuna!"

Hikari shook her head her hair slightly covered her eyes,"No need, I like the weather. It's warm and sunny."

Setsuna sweatdropped, "Warm and sunny? More like gloomy and cold." She mumbled under her breath.

Hikari's ears perked up,"Did you say something Setsuna?" Hikari asked with a glint in her eyes.

Setsuna backed away and quickly shook her head,"N-nothing! I-I said n-nothing!!" She stutters and hid behind Yui.

Yui giggled,"Alright! Let's get to school! After all if we wait any longer I'll get another tardy slip..." Yui trailed off.

"Alright," Hikari and Setsuna said in unison.

____

Yui walked slowly and soon Hikari and Setsuna were in front of her.

Just...how long can I keep my mask up?

"I feel disgusted by myself now..."

I lied to them. And hid my true self from them.

I'm not cheerful at all. I'm not cute either.

I don't have the bubbly aura that Setsuna has and Hikari's calmness makes my short tempered personality pop.

But still...I kept my mask up. Not allowing either of them to take it off.

Yet they're still friends with me.

Azuma Ayato...where are you?

And who are you?

Even so, after you left me long ago...I still cannot forget you.

What...happened the past few years?

"Please...answer me."

___

*Sigh* I'm sorry.

I haven't updated this in like...almost a month?

I am super sorry!!

But I'm still happy that a lot of you are reading this and adding it to your library!!

I deeply appreciate your kindness!!

Thank you!!

Have a nice day!! Or night...

~siLv3ryG0ld