chapter 4

When the car stopped the driver uncle says that "so guys here's your destination." My jaw literally dropped after seeing the house oops sorry can I say mansion. Yes mansion, I mean how rich people stay in mansion, don't they get lost?

I was daydreaming then abbu says "baccha what are you waiting for, let's go " "coming abbu".

When we enter into the mansion, a maid came and greet abbu. Abbu asked her where is Mr Manhattan, she replied that he is talking with someone on the phone.

While they were talking I thought why not look around the house. So I started to observe everything, everything is expensive here but there is no "home" feeling. We have a small house but still, it smells like "home", it makes me smile and gives me peace.

" There you are Jahid"

I was startled, I saw a man, was coming towards us. He was handsome, masculine, have some grey hairs and around 50 years old just like my father. The man hugged abbu

'Mr Manhattan, how are you?"

"Again Mr Manhattan? How many times should I tell you to call me Mason! We're friends dude."

" Ok, ok Mason. Then he realized I was standing beside Abbu.

"Oooh, who's this pretty lady?" He gave his hand to shake

"ooh baccha come here, Mason she's my eldest daughter farha." " Hello, Mr Manhattan". " Oh please call me Mason or uncle, Mr Manhattan makes me old" I chuckled, "ok uncle whatever you say."

"Wait, Martha take their luggage in the guest room" the same maid came and she took our luggage.

" Ok Farha you just rest I will talk to you at dinner time and yes I will meet you with my son. Now he is in office, he had to go. So Zahid and Farha, see you at dinner"

I nod and abbu said "baccha you go and rest if you need something tell me or Martha. Go have some sleep I will meet you in dinner" "ok abbu, bye."

I enter into the guest room, it was also beautiful. I was so tired so I didn't change my clothes I just land on the bed and gets into sleep

***Dinner time***

I woke up, and take a bath with warm water because my body was aching a lot. After changing my clothes Martha told me to go downstairs, it's dinner time. I heard abbu was talking to Mason ...

" no need for this dinner we will eat at my house, you know Lucas doesn't like that whenever I eat with you guys, after all, I am your driver. I know you consider me as a friend but still... "

"bullshit, this is my house. I don't care whatever Lucas said to or think of you, you are my friend and don't you ever think of yourself different from us. If he has any problem he can go from here."

"Don't say like that Mason, after all, Lucas is your only son, how can you say like that about him? I know he doesn't like me much, but he is your boy, so he has a good heart. He just had to be like this because of this business world" Mason just shrugged

" Whatever you say but he has no right" "ok ok let's eat, but where's Farha?"

They didn't know I was listening to their talk, I was overwhelmed to see how good uncle mason was, how he didn't even care his son and take the side of his friend, he doesn't have an ego. I am very happy but after hearing about his son I don't know I m not having good vibes. Anyway who cares, I am here to study and not going to stay here forever, so I should not think about him..."Farha what are doing there? come and let's eat" uncle Mason and abbu called me " coming".

If you like the chapter please follow, vote and share. Bye😊