😡!Bad Mike!😡

Chap.13:
Your POV:
*its almost like 8 PM and I'm out of the shower and in a towel I walked out to see Mike I think his name is in my room looking through my shit*
N-Excuse you...
M-*he jumped looked at me with wide eyes and sprinted out so I locked my door and looked at what he was looking at which was my Diary...and I have really deep shit in there*
N-that fucker
*he read some shit that I wrote like a year ago when I had really bad depression and anxiety...which I still do but way better cause I know how to make my self feel better...it's not cutting I've never done that...been tempted but I have stopped myself*
L-can I come in?
N-*i turned around realizing my door was locked from me locking it* yeah hold on!
*i got dresses in some shorts and a crop top and opened the door*
N-hi
L-*i tried not to look her up and down*hi...Mike just told me you had a Dairy and you have some things that you and I should talk about...
N-like what?
L-depression, anxiety...almost cutting yourself...
N-did he also tell you that he was in my room while I was in the shower and looking through my private things...like that diary?
L-*i let out a sigh and leaned on her door frame*no...he didn't...did he see you..
N-no..he didn't..
KAPOOF the end!
What do you think Logan will do or say?
Comment down below!