🍆Smash pt.2🍆

Chap.29:
Your POV:
*i heard the meeting and how pissed he was so I waited until they were done and everyone left besides Logan hopefully. That did happen and right when he was gonna slam his door shut I put my foot in the way...he told me to move it but I didn't*
N-no...let's talk
L-Nilene there's nothing to talk about
N-mmhm
*i walked in and shut the door locking it...and when I turned around we smashed our lips together...again. But he made me back up to the door with his hands on my waist and my hands in his hair*
L-^now from earlier it seemed like you needed a punishment...is that true^
*i jumped on his waist and he caught me*
N-^your choice^
*we looked into each other's eyes and Ig he did his famous smirk...oh god*
*he walked to the bed with me on his waist still and set me on it softly. He took off his shirt and took off mine as well and went down to my neck and started to make out with it making me tilt my head to let him get more*
N-^mmm^
*he lifted me up and sat me on his lap and moved to my jawline to my lips as he kissed me and I kissed him back*
L-^about that punishment...^
*he pulled away and flipped us over so I was under him and ripped off my pants and thong and slammed 3 fingers into me*
N-daddy!
*he kept going fast and he went back to making out with my neck*
N-^holy shit^
*i put my hand in his hair and tugged his roughly earning a slight moan from him*
Logan's POV:
*i started to nibble her neck and turned my fingers so they abused her G-Spot making her moan even more so I went harder on her and faster. She arched her back but I didn't help cause she was getting punished*
*i pulled my fingers out and looked at her...Ig 'area' seeing her wet*
L-horny?
N-^very much^
L-punishment sucks...
*she looked at me like: what the fuck!*
L-you has it coming babygirl...
N-fuck
*she sighed and I went to my bathroom...and started to take a shower and she came in. I was hard so it did suck but I could masturbate so I didn't care. She came in and pushed me against the wall kissing me...I kissed back and she jumped on me, aka my dick making my dick go into her roughly...we both moaned and I started to slam into her making her hide her face in my neck moaning loudly*
L-^god you make me weak Nilene^
*i kept pounding into her making me grunt a little*
Normal aka Nilene's POV:
*i felt him grow inside of me making me moan even more. We got out of the shower and went to the bed and he went even harder...I think he was horny like really horny*
N-daddy! Holy shit!
•I opened my legs more for both of us.*
L-^holy shit your tight^
*from that he went even harder grinding into me*
N-^holy shit you grew!^
*i felt him clinch so I flipped us over and started to ride him hard making him moan and grow a little more*
*he cummed in me but I think he did too much so it all came out*
L-shit...I'm sorry-
N-it all game out Logan your fine
*he flipped me over and sat me out*
L-my names not Logan babygirl...
N-daddy...
L-There you go
*i felt his tongue go into me and fingers and they abused my G-Spot making me cum on his tongue and fingers*
N-^damn I'm weak^
L-cause I made you it Nilene.
*i felt him cleaning me up and he flipped next to me*
N-how do you taste?
L-wha-
.*i didn't have to do a lot to get him to cum cause we were both very fucking weak right now. I came back up and swallowed it*
N-you taste sweet
*he chuckled and i laid next to him and he cuddled me as I cuddled back*
N-^I'm now going to be sore^
L-I'm sorry
N-a good sore
*he smiled  and cuddled me and he fell asleep*