9

"I remember how it felt to have my dignity ripped away from me."
WARNING:,
RAPE SCENE, NOT ALOT OF DETAIL.

"Where you goin' cutie?" He spoke as his footsteps got closer

"Where you goin' cutie?" He spoke as his footsteps got closer. I looked to my right to see Lily and Rosie held to the ground away from each other. Two arms grabbed me and pushed me to the ground holding me there.

He began to laugh, looking around at what he found. Behind him stood a boy, looked a bit younger then me, he seemed lost and confused at what what happening in front of him.

"We caught her again, this time you ain't getting away princess." He spoke handing his gun to his friend and stormed over to where I lay.

"Flip her around Simon. Jay and Liam, get your pick from those two girls." The man ordered pointing towards Lily and Rosie.

"N-No! Leave them out of this!" I scream and thrashed around in the grip. The man frowned and punched me in the stomach shutting me up.

Nick cried asking the men to stop but he only got punched in the face, four men holding him to the ground so he couldn't get up. A gun aimed at his head.

The man knelt beside me and licked his lips, his eyes tracing around my body.

"Tonight your mine." He grinned running his hands around my body. His touch felt wrong, it felt like fire burning at my skin.

I let out a scream and thrashed around some more, hopefully drawing any near walkers attention.

There was about 10 of them watching us. One man on each girl, I felt the tears roll down my cheek as his finger inserted itself into me.

"F-Fuck off!"
I scream and began to thrash around more. The boys holding me laid most of their weight making it impossible to thrash my limbs.

I felt himself force me into pleasure. I let out a cry as pain shot out throughout my legs and abdomen. He inserted himself and didn't care about what it costed us, he wanted whatever was on his mind and nothing would've stopped him. I looked over at Lily and Rosie, they hadn't lost their dignity, they were only being touched.

The men around us began to whistle and cheer as the man got off of me, letting his load land beside my body he grinned and licked my neck up to my cheek.

"Now that wasn't so bad baby." He teased giving me a kiss on the lips. I frowned and bit his lip making him pull back quickly. Taking this moment I spat on him. Nicks cries were finally audible as the guys let him go, he ran to his daughters and covered them up with as much clothing as he bared. His tear stained face broke my heart as he tried to calm his daughters down.

The men all hollered, few eating our supper we had planned for tonight. They took our food and left us laying in the highway.

I slowly stood up and put my clothes back on. Disgust rolled throughout my body as I limped towards Lily and Rosie, giving them their own blankets to cover them up, we sat there for the night reassuring them the men would never lay another hand on them.