Chapter 19.

Add me on Ask Fm JessieSkyHigh :)

**Nick's P.O.V**

There was a knock and I looked around, of course I had to be alone, the twins were running around with Katherine and Ty, Adrianna was somewhere, the boy band were warming up to is showing each other around. Andrew is doing tech stuff, Chase is probably thinking about Vicky, Emily is painting her nails upstairs with Alexa, Victoria is in the basement alone. Joshua is I don't know where, and the knock came right after everyone leaves. I always have to be the one to stay around. Stupid, stupid Nick.

I got up and got the bat from the wall, I cautiously opened the door to be engulfed into a strong embrace, I looked down startled. ''Mrs. Jones? Oh my God,'' I whispered hugging her tightly. It feels like years I haven't seen her. She's like my second mom..

''W-What are you doing here? I mean... oh my God, sit down, guys! Joshua, Chase, Andrew! Everyone!'' I yelled and heard loud footsteps coming downstairs and around the house. She wiped her tears but more kept coming but didn't see Victoria.

''Andrew, get Victoria,'' I told him quietly, I was glad we were all here for this moment, I wanna be here just in case Victoria breaks down, it's over whelming, and I know she's been curious about everything that's going on with Detective Gomez and we're just worried about it.

**Victoria's P.O.V**

I can't believe I had forgotten my mom was pregnant when my parents got into that crash.. I felt horrible, so maybe coming down to the basement and getting one drink wasn't bad. It's not like I drank everyday, yeah it wasn't legal for me to drink, but it's also not legal to kidnap a girls parents and say they died in a car crash when they clearly didn't!

I took another shot and a knowingly burning sensation was felt from the action, God I just wanted my parents back, I just want my dad to hold me and say everything would be alright, I just want to wake up to my mom cooking breakfast. I just want us to have family nights with the crew, I didn't want this, it's worse than any heartbreak a girl can have. I've cried everyday, I've cried myself to sleep, I've done everything I could to try to forget them but I can't.

I just can't, know Ty is forgetting them, then Katherine saw dad but he left, and it's too much for me to handle, the pain of knowing they felt the pain from the impact, the pain they felt when they knew they left us. The pain I feel that I couldn't hear the encouraging words I would always here when I was upset, they kept me happy, they made me. They made my life, they were my everything and he just took them away from me!

I laughed bitterly thinking about that scum bag, I hope he gets what he deserves, for taking away what was mine. Taking away the only people who will ever understand me as a person, the only people that knew the real me.

I heard footsteps and saw Harry, he smiled at me and I just stared back at the wall ahead of me drinking another shot, once again feeling the burning sensation.

''They're someone here for you Victoria,'' his thick British accent flowing the words softly. I sighed and got up stumbling back a bit.

''Have you been drinking?'' He asked shock written all over his beautiful features. I giggled into my hand and he stared at me bewildered. ''Our little secret Styles,'' I whispered pushing the bottle into his chest.

I sighed running my hand through my hair and going up the steps, everyone was crowded around, ''what's going on guys,'' I said walking a few more steps before I abruptly made a stop at the person who was in front of me. All eyes were on me while I stared in shock at my mother who was also staring at me crying freely.

''M-Mom..'' I whimpered slightly.

''Oh my baby,'' her soothing voice said while I wrapped my arms around her small waist, tears were falling freely down my cheeks and I couldn't help it. I didn't care that five guys were now staring at me, who I had just met just a few weeks ago.