the mess up

hello my fans here is my new book hope you like it. 

you will if you like werewolfs and witches :3 

read on my guppies( p.s that is what i call my fans)

~<3 imortal

>>---------->

"Talia you have broken the rules one to many times I knew letting a hybrid into the clave would be dangerous, I'm sorry  but the Greats have spoken. Pack your things and leave before midnight" the Elder said ashamed, "good bye" she turned and left.

I stand there for a few seconds

" good bye" I whisper

I run out of the hall of greats and into the streets of my town that i lived in for 17 years, and now its not mine.

I get to my house, and open the door. It looks normal but its not the same, I pack my things in my charmed bag my spell books, herbs and spices and not the ones you us for cooking, some clothes and my cat Medrick. I walk up to the gates and give them a push. I walk out into the forest, as I walk out my clave mark fades away, and after the door closes so does the whole village.

It's not my fault I was born a hybrid part witch, part werewolf. They were always scared but truly I did nothing wrong, I just don't believe in the way my clave worked. They only used it as healing and tending the land, I went into the archive and found the old books to study and in them the defensive spells and they found it dangerous, and their excuse to report me and here i am.

I walk a bit further and hear a sound in the bush.

"what is your business here?" a gruff male voice asks

"who is there?" I question

A man about 18 steps out, he has black hair that sweeps in front of his eyes

" this is my packs land, what are you doing here?" he asked raising an eyebrow

"pack.......you're a..." i stuttered

"yes I'm a werewolf. It's not safe to talk here, I was told they just sent out a witch. Follow me, we can talk at the pack house. Come on." he said walking into the bush.

I soon caught up to him

"so what are you?" he asks looking over his shoulder at me

"I'm a werewolf" I reply confidently

"good don't need anything at the pack house.." he says

We walk the rest of the way in silence. Soon we walk to a big house. We step inside the house.

" guys we have a guest!" he calls

Soon 7 guys and 2 girls come down the stairs .

"who are you?" one guys says

"nick don't be rude" the guy that i met in the woods says playfully waking him in the back of the head.

" okay then what are you?" nick says

'' My name is Talia, and I'm like you" I say with a grin.

" well Talia. Welcome to the pack house. This is Kye, Jaydon, Ryan, Daniel, Micheal, terek , Nick, Jen and Natalie" he says gesturing to each of them

" and I'm Nial" the man from the woods says

"If you want you can stay the night? Unless you have a pack." Nial says

" no I don't actually never have" I say as I shrug

" Welll you are welcome to stay the night. I think we have a spare room." Nial says unsure.

" Kye bring her stuff up to the room, I am going to have a talk with Talia." Nial says turning to me.

" come on lets meet in the living room" he says leading the way.

 >>---------->

hope you liked it :3