What about a mate?

It's short but its something right

~<3 imortal

>>---------->

We drive down into town, the trees are a green ,red, orange and yellow. It's about 6:30 at night, it's not to dark out yet but its getting there. The smell of crisp leaves come drifting in from the open windows. I went in the car with Kye, Nial, Jaydon and Nat. Nial driving Jaydon called shot gun before anyone else could, so that left Nat, Kye and I in the back. They have the radio on listening to some pop station, the song Don't trust me by 30H3, Kye sings the song out loud

"Black dress with the tights underneath, I got the breath of a last cigarette on my teeth, And shes an actress, But she ain't got no need she's got money from her parents....." He keeps mumbling because he forgot the rest.

"Were here!" Nat yells turning down the radio.

" okay lets go over the plan." Nial says taking out a paper." You are leading the wolf here." He says pointing to an abandon house." We own it, Looks go on the outside but not so much the inside. You need his attention, which won't be hard looking like that." he says gesturing to me." We will be hiding  the sign is lets go upstairs okay? Say that and we come out. You will lead him out from here, we got a tip from the other packs that a wolf is here tonight." He shows us a picture.

"Soo I need to bring him here?" I ask," and then you guys get him?"

" Kill actually." says Kye like its nothing.

The other car pulls up and they all pop out.

" lets go!" Jen says rolling her eyes.

They all walked to the building leaving me at the club.

I took a deep breath in all I could smell was the alcohol, I took a step inside and all I could smell was the wolf. It's hard to explain the smell you just know.

I walk over following the smell to a guy at the bar, he looks like the guy in the picture.

I sit at the seat next to him minding my own business, I see him look over me and check me out.

Okay be cool don't worry. I say in my head. I look over and wink, I return to looking at my drink.

" Hey." He says in a raspy voice." I can't help but say, you look great. The name is Dedrek." He says extending his hand to me.

" Hi I'm Talia" I say shaking his hand

" What a lovely name." He says kissing my hand" What is a girl like you doing at a place like this." He says confidently.

" just getting a drink." I say shrugging

" Listen I know you just got her and I just met you but, Lets get out of here." He says with a smirk.

" sure." I say," I have my place down the road." I start to get up and walk to the house.

" so how much further cause I can't wait." he says biting his lip.

" right here." I say opening the gate to the house. It looks so pretty well on the outside, the lights are off when we walk in as soon as I close the door the second it is slammed shut I am pushed against the door.

" what the..." I try and say before a pair of lips meet mine, I wanna puke.

"Don't worry." He whispers.

His hand starts trailing up my leg.

" hey! Get your damn paws off my mate." a voice says behind him.