Is it true?

hey guys this is a short one but shout out to sweetchefxoxo

~<3 imortal

>>---------->

" Hey! Get your damn paws off my mate!"

I feel cold metal on my leg.

" He has a knife!" I say

" I knew she was rom black paw but something else I couldn't quite tell, now I suggest you back up. You don't want anything to happen to your little friend do you? "He says still holding me to the wall.

The lights turn on blinding me.

" Leave her out of this!" Kye says pissed off," Or I swear I will hunt you down and rip you to shreds." He says balling his hands into fists.

The werewolf chuckles.

" Talia just hold on, okay? Were going to get you outta there." Nial says looking at the knife.

I close my eyes trying to not think about the near death that I'm having, Suddenly the knife is pulled away but soon it goes to my neck, I force myself not to look.

" such a pitty," he says in a cocky accent," she was really pretty." I think about blowing my cover as a witch but I can't they would kick me out, wait but hell if I got kicked out because of this, at least I would be alive, we all pick what we do we write our own story's, guess its time to write mine.

I focus on a knock back spell, soon I remember the spell.

" cut it now cut the line,  cut me some slack with a knock back!" I say bracing it.

A blast of air pushes him back, and with a thud against the wall, I know I hit my target.

I open my eyes and look around. Only the wolf is hit, They look at me unsure. I look down at my arms to see my witch marks came back, a tattoo around my arm in brown/black with swirls and lines wrapping around my arm, without looking I know the moon mark is back and my eyes are almost glowing.

" What.... I don't understand." Kye states

I stand unsure what to do next. Nial walks up to me and tilts my face to get abetter look," you're the one, the one they warned us about. Powerful, brave, they were right, except they left out delicate, sneaky, smart and beautiful. Dad will have a flip, and not in the good way." He says letting go of my chin and walking out.

With no choice I follow.

" Listen I'm sorry it was life or death he had a knife!" I say catching up to him.

He walks around the corner, I follow," I just can't believe it....." He says under his breath.

" What?" I ask confused.

" Don't you see you're my mate, my mate is a witch!" he says

" witch/werewolf hybrid and you don't need to be mean about it. It's not my fault my mom fell in love with a werewolf!" I huff

"no one else can know." He pushes me against the wall with his weight against mine," I can't stop thinking about you and this makes it worse, I can't get you out of my mind  the second I saw you I knew, that you were." He lightly presses his lips to mine in a small peck, It felt like forever and the world was almost spinning, was he right? Because I am wolf, could I have a mate?

He put his hands around my hips, "my dad can't know," He says resting his forehead on mine.

>>---------->

ohhhhhhhhh