Curious little me

"Curious little me, wondering aimlessly
You've popped into my head once again
Thoughts of you resurface, I ask myself
Does he think about me? Does he miss me?
Does still love me? Is he still in love with me? And the likes.
I wonder why it seems when I stop thinking of you, you come back again.
Like the path of lost man, you resurface in my heart and soul.
Suppose you are thinking of me which is where my heart leads, is that the reason?
Are you missing me? I feel it sometimes, your soul is crying. Is that why I start to cry without reason?
But perhaps I am merely delusional, and these are only thoughts of the broken.
Though if they are true, please tell me soon, I'm waiting for you. I believe in you more then the words on this page. I don't know why I continue aimlessly writing about you, perhaps it because I sometimes feel your hand holding mine, or when you grasp my ring so tightly I feel it there. Though you do not tell me so, I feel it.
Maybe that is why I feel you are here, you might not know it but I'm there too, I'm waiting for you.
Because I believe our love is certain, we just needed a break to find ourselves and make it through the pastures of darkness so that we can step into the light together once again"