11-Knives

(Unedited)

Yuzuki's POV:

We arrived at the Mukami's place. I yawned as I stepped out of the limo, school draining me completely.

"I'm heading to bed guys. Goodnight."

I walked away from them and to my room, Zipper following me. I changed out of my uniform, brushed my hair and was about to go to sleep when I remembered the spell.

"Shit, I need to remember more."

I took my spellbook from my bag and sat on my bed. I was about to open it when Azusa suddenly appeared in front of me and I screamed, clutching my heart.

"What the fuck Azu-chan?!"

"Yuzu..... I want..... to show you......something"

"Does it have to be right now??"

He didn't answer and took my hand, leading me down the hallway, finally arriving in front of his room. His room had lighter blue walls than mine and dark brown furniture. Everything seemed pretty plain, that is until I saw some knives hanging in a glass cabinet. My eyes sparkled as I rushed up and picked a red one up. It had nice jewels on the handle and the blade was covered by a red sheathe.

"Woah! Do you like collecting knives Azu-chan?!"

He nodded slowly and he seemed a bit livelier than usual when looking at his collection.

"They're my......treasures...."

"Awesome! I want to collect stuff but I'm broke so..."

"Do you.....want to.....keep it?"

"What?! No Azu-chan I can't do that."

"If....it's Yuzu.....I would.....be...willing to....give one up..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes....."

I jumped up and down, holding the knife to my chest.

"Thank you Azu-chan! I'll treasure it dearly."

"Neh.....do you....love me?"

"Eh?"

I looked at his eyes and they seemed a little crazy.

'Oh God not another Kana,' I thought to myself.

"I don't necessarily love you but I'm sure if we get to know each other, we can work something out?"

"Then....will you hit.....me?"

Ah shit, I don't like this side of him very much.

"No, I will not hit you Azu-chan."

"But...you said....you like beating....people up..."

"Only to make people learn their lesson. You did nothing wrong."

He backed me into the wall and I flinched as his face got closer. He grabbed the red knife, took off the sheath and placed it back in my hand.

"Please....Yuzu."

"No. Stop that Azu-chan."

"I see....you hate....me"

"WHY WOULD ME NOT HURTING YOU AUTOMATICALLY CAUSE YOU TO THINK THAT?"

"Because....pain makes.....me feel.....alive"

"What do you mean?"

"The worst.....thing that......someone can feel.....is unwanted." He said slowly. "By hurting myself......I.....feel like....I'm wanted....and it helps.... with my emotional.....distress."