Dongpyo's Birthday

A few weeks had passed since the night Dongpyo had snapped at Seungwoo. A few of the members, including Seungwoo, tried to talk to Dongpyo about it, but he just kept avoiding answering until they gave up. Seungwoo and Dongpyo's relationship had mostly returned to normal except for that Seungwoo was obviously being less touchy with Dongpyo. Although most of the members had finally dismissed it, the event still lingered in the back of Seungwoo's head.

     Although the events of that night still troubled him, he decided to forget them for a bit since today was Dongpyo's birthday. It was a really important birthday too since he was going to legally be an adult now. Which meant he would now be allowed to drink, etc. 

     Although Seungwoo was against it, the other members insisted that their manager set up something where they could go drinking with Dongpyo for the first time. Reluctantly Seungwoo gave in and they had everything planned out.

--------------------

     Dongpyo slowly opened his eyes and groggily looked around his dorm room which was surprisingly empty, "What time is it? Where is everyone?" he mumbled softly. He stretched and slowly got up. He rubbed his head and walked out into the main room.

     "Happy birthday Dongpyo!" Dongpyo was now completely awake due to the loudness of everyone. All the members were waiting outside his room ith party decorations and a cake.

    Dongpyo smirked cutely, "Aww guys you shouldn't have." 

     "How does it feel being an adult?" Wooseok questioned.

     "Pretty good I guess," Dongpyo looked over at Dohyon, Eunsang, Hyeongjun, and Minhee who were still babies, "Ha, nerds. Ya'll wish you could be an adult like me."

     "Stop! You'll make Hyeongjun cry!" Seungyoun said teasingly. Everyone laughed, except Hyeongjun, he was pouting. 

     Seungwoo smirked mischievously and scooped some frosting onto his finger and got it on Dongpyo face. Dongpyo turned and gasped dramatically. He in return smeared frosting on Seungwoo's face. 

     "FoOd FiGhT!" Dohyon screeched. Soon chaos ensued and cake was flying everywhere. Even though 7/11 of them were adults, they were really just a bunch of children.

     "No! The cake is going to clog my pores," Wooseok cried, "My BeAuTiFuL pOrEs!" 

---------- 30 minutes later ---------

     Seungwoo sighed as he looked at the mess around him. There was cake EVERYWHERE. All the members passed out around the dorm after the fight since it was still early in the morning. Seungwoo began the grueling task of cleaning up. He decided to start where it all began and found Dongpyo passed out of the couch, cake all over his face.

     He smiled softly as he watched him sleep for a bit, 'Although this mess will be a pain, I'm glad he's having fun.' Seungwoo reached his hand out to wipe some frosting off Dongpyo's cheek then stopped suddenly. He remembered what happened with the ice cream a few weeks ago and did not want that to repeat. Although Seungwoo's not sure what he did, he didn't want to do it again since whatever it was seemed to really hurt Dongpyo.

     Seungwoo sighed and pulled his hand back. He decided to look at him a little longer since he just seemed so peaceful. Dongpyo's bangs were slightly in his face and Seungwoo resisted the urge to brush them aside to see his face clearer. Seungwoo's eyes fell down to Dongpyo's lips which were slightly parted and-