Introduction

They say that when you're popular, people would respect you. They'll look up to you and say nice pretty things that flutters your already round ego. Hell yeah, being popular means power. But really, what is popularity when all those bees surrounding you just wants to hang around because of your crown. You'll just wake up one day and you'll realize one of them just stung you to get your high position. Being popular doesn't make you the leading actress where you get the hottest guy in campus then everyone would be happy for you and expects for you both to end up with each other, have the most perfect kids and live a happy ever after life.

But NO. Not all popular kids get the hottest guy or the sexiest bitch. They don't usually have happy ever afters without experiencing dramas. Because in reality they are just like you and me.

They also are people who has strict parents. They also go to groceries to buy foods. They also feed their pets, play videogames all day, read sickly sweet romance novels. They also watch movies and hang out with friends and yes.. Believe it or not they also have their insecurity even if everybody always praise them for their damn looks. Because popular kids are also. .

JUST ORDINARY.