the ipod

3rd POV

Marinette quickly got up and got dressed. Before leaving Marinette grabbed her iPod and Head phones. Bye. maman and papa said Marinette while she stuffed two pastrys into a bag and ate them on her way there.when she got to class she ran up the stairs to her table but instead ran into some one. She looked up at to see a tall blonde. People said you were falling for me but I did not think literally . Said Adrian giving a smile just like chat noir. Marinette opened her mouth then closed it like a fish  and bent over to grab her iPod she dropped when she bumped into Adrian and sat down next to alya who just looked at her and said are you all right girl it looks like you saw a ghost.

3RD POV

Really falling for me you probably scared her and embarrassed her thought Adrian.
Mentally slapping himself. Hehe said Marinette blushing a thousand shades of red. Sorry about that said Marinette. It's ok I just have not been myself lately. Said. Adrian blushing. No it's my fault I was not paying attention . Marinette. They both locked eyes and blushed her Raven blue eyes blending into his electric green eyes. They blushed one last time as the teacher came in.

    Marinette's POV

Did Adrian just say that Marinette said to her self she then swooned she must of swooned pretty loud cause everyone looked at her. Her only thought was crap which she said out loud again . She gave a sheepish smile and went back to work