Chapter Eight

Author's Note:

EYy guys, an update before I leave. Wish me good luck. I'll be leaving at 11 pm so yeah just sharing but an update. So thumbs up! Enjoy!

XOXO

AthenaBlue

CHAPTER EIGHT

I woke up early morning and went quickly for a shower. And I did the same routine I always do for school days. After that, I headed down for breakfast.

“Morning, mom,” I said, kissing her in the cheeks.

“Morning honey,” she said.

“Are you alright, do you want to stay home?” she ask worried.

“No mom, I’m fine. I’ve got enough rest last night,” I said as I pick up a toast and put on some peanut butter on it. After breakfast I went out and drove to school.

I turned on the radio to relax myself a bit. It’s still a little bit early so I went first to my favourite café and order a coffee. Then suddenly a thought came to my mind. Charity once said to me that she often skips breakfast. I drive thru Mcdonald’s and order her a pancake and hot chocolate.

I went straight ahead to homeroom class and it’s only Mark who is here. I seat beside him and greeted him a quick good morning.

After ten minutes, I saw Steve and Charity walk and stop in front of the door. I watch them carefully as they say good bye to each other. Steve looked at me for a brief second and smirk. Then he looked back at Charity and he was about to kissed her when Charity back off a bit, uncomfortable of what Steve was about to do. I smirk at him as I watch Charity wave a last good bye then came down sit next to me. Steve sent me a death glare and I mentally laugh at how he failed of making me jealous. He stomped away leaving us three alone in the classroom.

“Hey Charity,” I greeted and pretended that I didn’t see anything.

“Hey, Francis, good morning Mark,” Charity said with a smile.

“Um, I got something for you,” I said and handed her the paper bag.

“What’s this?” she asked, peeking inside.

“Breakfast,” I said proudly of myself.

“What for?” she asked, eyebrows knitted in confusion.

“You kind of tell me that you always skip breakfast, so if you can’t eat breakfast in your home, then I’ll bring you a breakfast and you eat it here,” I explained.

“Oh, you don’t have to-“

“Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, isn’t it Mark?” I countered, looking at Mark for some support.

“Yeah, it is,” Mark said. I was glad that he’s with me.

“Fine, but you have to eat to,” she said with a challenging smile.

“But-“

“No buts, you’ll eat with me whether you like it or not, or else no breakfast at all,” she said.

“Okay, fine you win,” I pouted.

We eat together the breakfast I bought and we invited Mark to join us. As we finish the last bit of our food, the bell rings and students started to piled in.

The class went in smoothly and it was nice to be seated next to the girl you like. I was daydreaming between the classes. I looked out the field and imagine the ifs of my life if I am Charity’s boyfriend right now, right at this time. I know this sound cheesy but I’ll always bring her to special placed where we would have our dates, have movie marathon, go to places and so sweet things. I sighed at that dream. But I was pushed out of that thought when I heard my name being called.