Day 6- my parents house

A/N sorry this took me so long 😬

I woke up the next morning to a text from Joy, Richard and Cillian.

❤️- Amber 💚- Joy
💚- hey I've got 2 spare tickets for the game today do you and Richard want to come ?
❤️- yeah sure ! I'll text and double check with him we have dinner with my parents later tonight what time is the game?
💚- KO is 12 o'clock
❤️- okay babe let you know soon.

🖤 Cillian ❤️ amber
🖤 - morning, my wife wants to know how many of you (including Richard and everyone he's bringing) are coming to the charity night she needs to know for numbers x
❤️- morning just 6 including us x
🖤- okay great xx

💛Richard ❤️ amber
💛- good morning beautiful how are you today ? Xxx
❤️- good morning, I'm good how are you ?xxx
💛- yeah not bad :) what time do you want me to get you today ? Xx
❤️- well it's up to you Joy said she's got two spare tickets for football I know it's not really your thing but we can go if you want ?xxxx
💛- yeah sounds great what time ? Xxx
❤️- 12, so pick me up at 11? Xxxxx
💛- okay love, see you then love you xxxx
❤️- love you too xxxxx

I looked at the time and seen it was 9:30 so I jumped up and went for a shower before drying and straightening my hair. I put on some jeans and a football jersey before pulling on some converse and applying make up. When I was done getting ready I looked at the time and seen it was 5 to 11 so I grabbed my purse and phone just as I heard to door chap. I opened the door to see Richard standing in some jeans and a t shirt with his hoodie in his hand I quickly grabbed my keys and locked the door.

As I turned to him he said "you look so good" I gave him a quick hug and said "so do you" before we walked to my car. As we drove to the stadium we spoke a bit about football etc since Richard has never been to a game before where as I used to go all the time I had a scarf with me but Richard didn't have one so we agreed we would buy him one when we got there. Richard parked the car and we walked the 15 minute walk to the stadium to meet Joy as we walked there were loads of fans around us walking the same away and singing/ shouting Richard grabbed on to my hand as we walked together. As we got closer to the stadium we walked past a little stall and said "can we have that scarf please" pointing to a classic scarf on the Stand the man nodded and said "£8 please, is that for your lad here" I laughed and handed him the money saying "yeah he's not really in to this" the man laughed and gave me the change but I told him just to keep it as I handed the scarf to Richard and he flung it around his neck as we walked again. When we got to the stadium Joy was waiting for us she smiled and handed us both a ticket and said "good morning you ready to go in?" We both said yeah and headed in the stadium.

As we got in Richard ran to the bathroom while we waited outside when he came back we bought a drink before heading to our seats, Richard sat in the middle of the both of us and put his hand on my leg while we watched the teams warm up and the stadium quickly fill. Richard turned to me and said "it's very fucking loud in here" I laughed at him and told him it would get louder before the man behind me started to talk it took me a few minutes to realise it was the man who used to sit beside me when I had a season ticket before I moved to London I stood up to give him a hug and we had a quick catch up before I sat back down after we had exchanged number so we could keep in touch. As I sat back down Richard said "who's that?" Before I explained to him. The game started and we watched and sang songs letting the game continue. As Richard didn't really care who won because he wasn't really that into it he was quite take aback by the way me and Joy were shouting at different players/ referees. At half time when the game stopped Richard turned to me and said "well..... football brings out a different side of you" I laughed before saying "what do you mean" he quickly replied "your so angry" before moving closer and said in my ear "it's hot" I laughed and hit his chest lightly before We knew it the teams were coming back out.