011

JEONGGUK
hey

JEONGGUK
open up

MINSEO
i want to be alone
right now.

JEONGGUK
pls

JEONGGUK
i have a peace
offering

JEONGGUK
i have popcorn

JEONGGUK
and ice cream

JEONGGUK
and soda

JEONGGUK
and netflix

MINSEO
leave it at the door.

-ˋˏ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

haven't published in a while so i apologize.
i've been binge watching somewhere only we know (also known as exclusive memory) on netflix. it's a chinese drama and i'm so in love with it.

it's pretty much about a student/teacher relationship where the male is 10 years the female's senior.

tbh, i've been in a situation where i have developed feelings for a teacher before (although it's highly judged and is something worth serving jail time for) and it's something that you know is giving you joy in the beginning, yet we all know how it ends. the relationship will never pursue no matter how much you want it to, unless there is a case where it does happen.

here's my backstory:
i developed feelings for my science teacher. he was such a man and was my type at the time. he is twelve years my senior and is married (and now has a beautiful baby girl!) so i would continuously remind myself he has a wife to go home to every night. i used to look out for his flaws, or anything that would veer my feelings away. but, when i was requested to hang back after school, i couldn't help but feel more for him because of our intimate one-on-one conversations. i was so young, and had no idea what i would've gotten myself involved in. i'm pretty mature for my age, if i do say so myself. i do have people to back that up. but, i crushed my feelings for him as soon as he wasn't my teacher anymore and i never got to see him again. we stayed friends, you know, texting occasionally (mostly school related) and commenting on each other's posts on social media. we are still friends today, but he's not the man i wanted him to be for me when i was younger. time changes most things, so if you're in a position where you're feeling for a person of authority (teacher, manager, police officer, ceo, etc.) give it some time and think it through and see if you really are committed to it. i am 17 years old, and i am still attracted to men way older than me, and that's how it's always been for me. i deal with it and i always think outside the box when it comes to relationships with older men (like maybe 5+ years). my point is, you can be attracted to older men/women, and you can develop a relationship with them, but think it through first if he/she is married/is single but has kids/ 10+ years your senior. if you're willing to commit, then go for it, explore the dating pool. just remember to always be mindful and be careful.

i apologize for such a long author's note.

-ˋˏ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈