•Drive Ins&Dark Choclate//D.S•

"Dani what are you doing?" You said as he picked you up and put you over his shoulder. "We're going on a date tonight so go out on your pj's" he said walking up the stairs and smiling. "If we're going on a date why would I wear my pj's?" He put you down on your bed and leaned down to kiss you. "Cause we are going to the drive in" You jumped up and wrapped your arms around his neck. You had grown up in a small town and went to the drive in every Friday night. You had told Daniel about all of your childhood memories that happened there.

"What are we seeing?" You asked stepping away from him and getting changed. I think the tickets I got said IT cause I know you love scary movies"  "Yessss" you said drawing out the "s". He changed into a pair of gray sweats and a red champion hoodie and you ended up wearing a pair of short pajama shorts and one of Daniels hoodies.

"Hey guys we're leaving" Dani yelled on the way out of the house. It was dead silence. You both just shrugged your shoulders and left they were probably just playing videos games like normal. "Your car or mine?" You asked "um let's take yours it has more room in the back for us to lay in" you both shook your head in agreement.

*lil Time skip*

"Starbursts or Cola gummies?" Dani asked putting the last pillow in the back of your 97' Ford pickup. "Cola gummies" you said giving him a huge smile before he left for the snack bar. He came back with candy, popcorn, an two slushees. "Here babe let me take those so that you don't drop everything" you said laughing taking the popcorn and drinks away from him.

"Jesus Christ Holy fuck" you said right after one of the jump scares. You looked over to see Your boyfriend laughing his ass off. "Hey that wasn't funny" you said putting on a fake pout "It was from my direction" he said wrapping one of his arms around you shoulder and pulling you closer to him. "I want chocolate" you said quietly "Well you know I don't" He said sassily. You rolled your eyes playfully and smacked his arm. "I'll be right back" you said pecking his lips softly.

You had brought back a bar of dark chocolate and two more slushees. "There is no way we are sleeping tonight from all of the sugar we've ate" you said as you refocused your gaze on the movie.

After about another hour and a half the movie was over and people stared to clear out as you and Dani cleaned up all the pillows and blankets. "Thanks for this bub I had the best time ever" you said placing your forehead to his. "Anything to make you happy gorgeous girl" He said right before grabbing the wheel with one hand and your left thigh with the other.