🅰🅺🅰🆃🆂🆄🅺🅸 🅾🅲

Name: Izumo Nakatashi

Nickname: Izu, lizard-girl, reptilian, venomous Lilly.

Age: 30

Gender: female

Looks:

Personality: She has a really fiery temper, she can easily get angered

Personality: She has a really fiery temper, she can easily get angered...and when she does you can be prepared to be turned into a flat pancake, she can beat the person's ass in a moment. She can be cold and calm on the outside yet a raging storm of anger just waiting to be let out on the inside. She is normally emotionless towards everyone only showing emotion to those she actually cares about. The only emotion she'll ever show to others is anger and rage.

Birthday: July 15th.

Sexuality: Straight

Love interest: Sasori

Rogue or not: Rogue

Family: Unknown

Affiliation: Akatsuki

Clan: Nakatashi

Chakra natures: Earth, water, wind

Jutsu:

Water style: Water dragon

Water style: Water spear

Reptilian venom- basically sends venom at the users target can temporarily paralyze or blind the target.

Reptilian strength- temporarily boosts the users strength

Reptilian sneak- allows the user to move silently in an area.

Reptilian camouflage- allows the user to camouflage in an area.

Reptilian sneak attack- allows the user to sneakily attack their target.

Reptilian swim- allows the user to move faster under water and even be able to last under water for long periods of time.

Reptilian night vision- gives the user night vision

Reptilian venomous fangs- gives the user fangs that if the target is bitten injects venom into the target who is bitten.

Summoning technique: giant reptiles- allows the user to summon giant reptiles of any kind.

Kekkei Genkai: Reptilian

It gains the user the ability to coat herself in scales that are almost indestructible. It also allows her to see in the dark more and increases her sense of spell, she also can gain fangs to inject poison if she bites someone and webbed hands/feet to swim better with.

Strengths: She can easily do sneak attacks, she's a quick mover, she is able to do different things at night.

Weaknesses (at least 3): She can't always produce venom, her venom can actually be used against her, she has to eat alot of food in able to get energy to use her kekkei Genkai.

Friends: basically no one...well sasori is one.

Enemies: basically everyone.

Likes: Sasori, the night, stars, venomous stuff, reptiles

Dislikes: Hidan, Hidan, Hidan, Hidan, the rest of the Akatsuki and her enemies.

Favorite food: Flounder

Least favorite food: carrots

Backstory: She grew up in a secluded place with her clan where she learned basically all of her jutsu at, one day she was in the forest when she fount a rogue shinobi and actually witnessed the shinobi kill someone, and when she saw that a little switch, switched in her brain and it caused her to start to get murderous thoughts...and she began to kill and she slowly went basically emotionless because of it. Then later on once she was exploring when she got recruited into the Akatsuki by Konan and now she is in the Akatsuki with the other members.

Other: She actually...really loves to secretly watch sasori make and work on his puppets even if she almost always gets caught by him.

Password: Ramen!