●Chapter Four●

Monday 12:56 am

Your POV
w

We've arrived in our next class,'MATH'. I sighed,'even though I'm smart,i still hate this subject's I thought.

"shall we go in?" Luis asked me, smiling.
I looked at him, "we shall." I said, giggling.

We entered the classroom. I walked towards my assigned sit, and noticed that there was an extra sit at the back,'I guess that's where his sitting' i thought, then grabbed my pen and notebook, then started scribbling on it.

Authors POV

Luis introduced himself to the class,all of the other students listened,except you. Since you already know his name and his age.

Your teacher then told Luis to sit at the empty chair at the back, and Luis gladly did.

After luis sat down, your teacher began your lesson.

--------------

Monday 2:05 pm

Your class had ended, you organized your things,then putted them in your bag.you stood up then started heading to your next class,since you were a little late.

Luis shouted your name, signalling you to come over to him. You groaned then forced a smile on your face, 'don't tell me his gonna ask me again to show him directions'you thought thought, then walked towards.

"what?"you said a little irritated,luis noticed, then a sweat drop form from his forehead.

"uhm,i was just gonna ask-"you stopped him,from finishing his sentence by putting a finger on his lips.

"look luis,i can't help you with directions again,im already late, And I don't want to be more late." You told him.

Luis then chuckled,"relax, someone already offered to help me find my next class"he replied, pointing to the blushing brunette girl behind him.

"then why did you call me?"you said,raising a brow. "Can you help me with our homework in math?"he told me, with puppy dog eyes.

You rolled your eyes then started walking away, he grabbed your hand ,you looked at him with a poker face"wait!I'll treat you to a cafe later if you help me!" he pleaded me,

I just groaned,"meet me at the school gate later" you told him,he cheered then nodded. He then left with the brunette girl.

I looked at my watch, then my eyes widened.'oh no! I'm late!'