●Chapter nineteen●

Authors POV

As you and saito are walking towards the nearby arcade,just behind the school,saito suddenly stopped at his tracks,looking at the ground,You turned around looking at him,confussion all over your face,"saito?"you called out his name, in confusion,but he didn't move,not a bit. You could see him tremble slightly, it made you a bit concern, you gently tapped his shoulder asking what was the problem,"stay away from him."saito said,Anger with a mixture of fear in his voice, not taking his eyes off of the ground you raised a brow in confusion,"who? Luis?"you asked,tilting your head to the side,he looked at you straight in the eye, with fear.

"Stay away from him,he's up to no good"saito said,growling under his breath,"w-why?"you asked,stuttering."earlier,he seemed really off,he was gripping your arm like you were his, and he was looking at me like I've done a terrible thing,i can see it in his eyes..i can hear it in his voice..I feel like, he wants to get rid of me."saito said,trembling.

You laughed at him,like there was no tommorow,you thought that it was a joke,and he was just playing around,but little did you know that he wasn't,"hah! Yeah sure,whatever you say" you said,wiping the tear that had formed on your eye because of laughter, then walked towards the arcade, Saito just followed you behind feeling paranoid,it felt like that you two were being watch,while you were just happily skipping towards the cafe,wondering of there's a new game.

------------

As you were playing a zombie game, saito was just standing beside you, watching you while you happily played your game,'did she already forgot the incident earlier?'saito thought,shaking his head. But little did saito know that you still remember what just happened,you were just acting like this so saito wouldn't get worried, and you wanted to forget what just happened by playing games.

‹Time Skip› (╥╯﹏╰╥)ง

You were now walking home side by side with saito, you were still wondering why saito told you all those stuff back at the arcade,'was he telling the truth?' you shook your head no,then proceed to walk, Playing with the strand of your hair,saito took notice, then softly patted your head you looked at him then tilted your head to the side, saito chuckled at your childish act then ruffled your hair,you pouted then yank his hand away from your head, then slowly fixed your hair,"so..saito,you were just joking earlier...right?" you asked him, with a nervous tone,"he looked at you then to the ground,"yeh,it was just a joke. Haha"he said,laughing at the end of his sentence. I sighed in relief knowing he was just messing with me earlier.

------------

Saito and I parted ways and headed straight to our homes, as I was walking down the street,i felt a presence that someone was following me, a sweat dropped form from my forehead,i tried to ignore the presence,thinking that maybe it'll go away. I look around and saw no one following me nor watching me, I sighed in relief knowing I'm alone,then started speed walking towards our house.

I slowly open the our front door, and saw my mom and dad fighting in the kitchen,i sighed then closed the door behind me, "I'm home.. " I whispered to myself,then went straight to my bedroom. I laid down on my bed then just stared at the ceiling, 'what a day...so i guess,Ashley's gone now huh?' I sighed then closed my eyes,'I know she didn't do that on purpose,someone killed her and I'll get to the bottom of it, even though she hurted me, physically and mentally, no one deserves to die in such a cruel way.'
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
''I'll find you, whoever you are''