Chapter 3

Alec's POV

I can't believe the old man that was watching our detention group today didn't even care about the glue making a fart noise and him being blamed for it. Plus to add on Gabby's rude comment afterwards. No one would've suspected it was her. So now lets see his reaction when he finds out.

gabbys POV

I'm pretty proud of myself for doing that. I hope the boys think I did it pretty well. I hope they consider me as a friend.

"ahh" a cry we all looked to the teacher. Who had his butt stuck to the seat.

I decide to make a joke and play very dumb.

"What's the matter, Sir heffa lump?" I ask sarcastically.

"Which one of you kids put glue on my seat?" he asks us. The boys are trying not to laugh badly but on the other hand Cathy is laughing her head off. He is going to blame her I know it because he's narrowing his eyes at her.

"Sir, Umm can you stop narrowing your eyes at my friend, its kinda creepy since your getting you age by the looks of it or are you 91?" I say with a laugh.

"You did it young man" he said pointing at Alec. "you've been pranking me for ages and I know it was you!"

Alec had a frown on his face now. He looked at me and I just had a smirk on my face. "it wasn't me sir!" Alec protests

"Who ever did it, own up immediately otherwise a lot more detentions are coming your way!" He said. He looks at me with my head on the desk. "Young lady, You put glue on my seat!" He remarks

"And if I did?"

"Go to the principals office immediately" He started yelling at us and we all had wtf written all over our faces. "I'm very much ashamed of you all. Especially you Leigh"

"Who's Leigh?" I ask. Deciding to play dumb a little more seeing he is so stupid

"Oh my" he mutters

"Soryy sir, looks like your getting your age. Maybe I should've put more glue on the seat and get fatter." I say the last bit quietly.

"What did you just say?"

"Well I'd rather not repeat it. You may want a hearing test too..." I trail off. I swear if this is cartoon he would have steam coming out of his nostrils and ears.

"Principal office now..."

"Hmm ok. Alec lets go..." He grunts"Alec you lazy ass, c'mon."

"Fine" He mumbles.

"Miss Leigh. Why are you out of detention. And Mr Carter why are you out too?" He points towards me.

"Mr Conner, the detention teacher has been sleeping the whole time and when Catherine woke him up to ask a question he stood up and accused all of us in the detention room that we put glue on his seat"

"hmm... I knew that teacher was always off. Anyway thank you for letting me know"

"Its alright Mr Conner." I mumble. I smirk at Alec and I was expecting a haha smirk back but eh did his million dollar award winning smile.

"So Alec. Austin told me that you broke a table?"

"Yeah. I was a little pissed and Reece decided to join me"

"Wow"

"Yeah, so you and Austin?" He asked

"we're not. Like we are not like um together. Just friends." I say

"Oh. I thought you two were dating"

"Nope, why?" I ask

"umm. Just wondering"

"ok, lets go back"

"Yeah."

to say I was a little surprised when Alec asked about us was an under statement. Maybe not what I was expecting but oh well. As we walk back to detention I hear Mr Conner in their talking to what ever his name is. I look at Alec he gives me a nod. I don't know what he's up to but it's confusing me a lot.

Alec's POV

As we walk back to detention with My heart still coming back to life after she asked that question she pauses just before opening it and I feel confused but I've got to act normal for no one to get suspicious. She looks at me with worry in her eyes I just give her a nod and she gives me a sad smile. I don't know why she's worried though.

-glueing Mr Everhart's Seat to his butt" Mr Conner tells Gabby leaving her with no room to argue. Well we get out of here shortly she wont be so lucky. What happened to that little nerd that I used to be crushing on.?

Wait did I just say crushing on?

I can't be crushing on her!

Can I?

A/N: how do you like it?

Teaser: the conversation continues in detention...