i

Mrs

Mrs. Kang grew frustrated as Eunhee dialed Denny for the 10th time, but she still hadn't accepted any of the calls.

"Where is that woman at? She's annoying me already." Mrs. Kang complained about her daughter.

Youngho held her shoulders to calm her down, "Relax, mother. She might be very busy today, maybe we're disturbing her."

"But we need her today, it's about the bridesmaids and the maid-of-honor. If she won't be here, we can't continue planning."

"Mom, we still have tomorrow." Eunhee reassured her mother.

Where was Denny anyways?

-

"When will they stop calling me?" Denny frustratedly pressed the end call and tossed her phone on the couch.

She waited for a few minutes, but there wasn't a call anymore. She sighed deeply, "Finally, they stopped."

Chittaphon got out from his bathroom after showering and he only had a towel around him. Denny found it normal already, so she didn't mind.

"Who was it?" He asked.

"My annoying family." She rolled her eyes.

"Ooh, is it about the wedding?"

"Probably, they're so desperate for my attention. What's so important about it, though?"

"Hey, wedding is a special occasion. It should be planned properly-" Denny cut him off.

"Yeah, I don't care." She stood up from the couch and went to the guest room, where she was currently staying.

Denny was hungry, so she thought of going somewhere to eat. Without knocking, she entered Chittaphon's bedroom. He was still putting on his pants, so he slightly panicked at her presence.

"Denny, you bit- I was changing, you should've knocked first."

"Does it look like I care?" She fought back with a shrug.

He scoffed and continued putting on a shirt, "What do you want?"

"I'm hungry, let's go out."

-

"It's already evening and she still hasn't called us." Eunhee sadly said.

Mrs. Kang paced around the room, thinking about what she should do.

"Mother, you should sit-" Youngho tried saying, but was interrupted.

"Let's just cancel today's plans."