Chapter 3?

3rd pov

Bakugou and izuku headed to class only to find no one there. They sat down and got there stuff out while the rest of the class came in and they settled down.

Bakugous pov- there will be a bit of swearing 🤬 

I was sitting in my chair....and now im on the floor, the chair leg broke by that shitty hair for brains kicking it to make it snap!

 I stood up in full rage with some looking in fear and panic and others looking smug, they clearly wanted to see a fight, I was about to swing my arm to collide my fist into his face only to be tied with that yellow caterpillars scarf.

"Oi you stupid shi-children do you really want to get expelled within the first month!?" everyone put down there heads in shame as azawia continued to shout and discipline them. 

I sat down even though I wanted to explode that fuckers head off!!! 

"Today we are going to go to usj so go to your dorms and pack the things you need cause I don't want to by aload of stuff that people need cause they forgot."said eraser head tiredly only to then fall on the floor and to crawl out of the room. 

As the bell rang and we were dismissed, I headed to my dorm only to to get attacked by shitty hair and pickachu.

"Hey bakubro wait up!!!"

I pushed them off mainly cause I was not in the mood, even though I wanted to explode there heads off for breaking my chair!!

_________________________________________________________________

Hi it's Enth here and I just wanted to say that I'm very sorry for not updating and to make up for that, I will update every day since I'm on holiday and I have nothing to do, so stay happy and I hope u enjoyed the chapter!!🙃