Warm and Cold ; PARK JIMIN

It's a cold rainy night and we're out here sitting in the couch.

The movie is playing but i couldn't focus on watching it,my mind is busy staring at the wall while thinking about random things.

i feel a hand caress my hand.

"baby?are you alright?"he asked.

i look at him and gave him a smile.

"of course i am"i said.

He gave me that 'are you sure' look and i just nod twice and smile.I turn my gaze in the television and try to focus on it.

I feel his arms wrapped in my waist and stop at the middle of my tummy.I put my hand above his hand and hold it ang gave him a little rub.

I lean my head onto his shoulder and hold his hand tight.I turn my eyes in the television but then it turns off and that caught me off guard and caused me to sat down straight.

"What happened?!"i almost shouted still looking at the t.v

"i turned it off" he spoke.

i looked at him and his eyes is also staring at the black screen.

I knew that he can feel if something is bothering me.

i stare at him and he suddenly look at me with a straight face.

"why did you turn it off?im watching."i lied.

"stop lying you're not good at it"he plainly state.

"what do you mean?i told you already im f--"i tried to cover it but cut off.

"I know something is wrong,Tell me."he said.

i sighed and hold his both hands.I faced him so as he.

"There is no problem.I'm probably just tired and need a rest,there is nothing to worry about,im fine."i assured him and smile.

"i don't know if you're saying the truth but i wanted to tell you that if something is wrong you always tell me okay?"he ask cupping my cheeks.

i nod twice and smile at him,he replied back by smiling.

"So if rest is what you need,i'll join you"he said.

I nod and we walked towards the bed and lay down on it.

I leaned on his chest and wrapped my arm around his waist.He kissed my forehead and started humming a song.

"let me hum you a song and played with your hair until you fall asleep."he whispered.

i smile and softly nod agreeing with him.

He continues but now he is also playing with my hair,combing it using his fingers.

My body is slowly feeling numb,my eyes is starting to closed and all i can hear now is his soft voice.

The room went black.

IN THE MORNING.

I opened my eyes and saw his face.Peacefully asleep.

I stare at his face and watch him sleep.Admiring his feature and all.He spoke out.

"Is my baby done adoring his man's beautiful face?"he ask still in closed eyes.

my cheeks turns red because of the embarrassment.

"No!im not!"i deny

"you're not done yet?o-okay"he said and closed his eyes once again

"NO!i mean im not staring at you!"i added.

"okay then.Why is your cheeks so red?"he asked open eyes and looking at me

I covered myself with the blanket and hide.

i heard him laugh.

"Okay fine i will assume that thing never happened" he said.

"happened what?!"i still deny.

"that you're staring at me"he added.

My cheeks is burning in red and it's getting warm inside here.

He pulled the blanket and that reveal me.He is smiling so wide that his eyes is already closed.

"look at you"he laughed.

I frowned and playfully hit him.

"Fineee!"i gave up and fixed myself

"Cute"he laughed and then hugged me

I let him cover my body with his hug,im not facing him so basically he is facing my back.

I feel the hug tighten a bit and his head is also buried in the back of my neck,feeling his breath.He suddenly whispered.

"Let's stay in bed and let me cuddle on you for 30 more minutes"he pleased.

i smile and nod.He tighten the hug even more.

And we both stay there until i fall back asleep again.

---------------------------
Hello everyone :)

up next ;
        Art ;KIM TAEHYUNG