Stupid dream

Day2~ Saturday

I woke up at Sage's in her bedroom alone fully clothed everything normal. Did I just dream that I had sex with Sage " Sage " she came out of the bathroom in a sleek sexy black dress " You look amazing " a small smile formed on her lips "? " So im going to my best friends wedding and Goth emos so Im deciding if I wanna dye my hair black ".

I smiled " I could dye it I used to work at hairdressers " she turned and looked at me " you would do that " I nodded happily. " Its next week so how about Wednesday " I smiled " yeah sure ". " Can you help me out of this " I giggled " come here " she kneeled in front of me moving her hair out the way.

I unzipped it all the way " thanks " she stood up stepping out of the dress. She was beautiful. She had tall slender legs and empty grey eyes. The black lace panties and bra fitted her tightly making everything pop out. " So uhm Im gonna pick up my kids I had fun " she smiled " alright see you sometime ".

I walked behind her turned her around swiftly giving her a quick kiss then B lining it to the door. Once I was out of the house I laughed a smile forming on my lips. Her lips were so soft it felt great. " Hey, Ilas thanks for watching them " " no problem sweety I love the girls ". The giggled and hugged my leg " well I'll see you " " anytime babe ".