5

Blossom clicked on the pop-up swiftly and was taken to her emails where she received the reply.

The one she had been waiting for for months.

And in it was a lengthy paragraph.

'Dear leader of the Silver Snakes,

I have decided to finally reply to your email as I have found something that I would want, on your condition that a marriage would have to take place. The only thing I ask for is to meet you, in person. 

I won't marry some random girl I don't even know.'

Blossom was surprised that he had decided to select this type of favour. He could have asked for anything- money, product, anything. But he chose this.

Writing back, she wrote:

'So I guess you decided to reply after all.

I guess that is doable. How about we stop using email to communicate since it isn't very convenient, for the both of us? My number is .......

Text me.'

And with a sigh she sent it off, almost instantly regretting how informally she replied. In a few minutes she felt her phone vibrate.

A text.

'Is this the snake girl'

'SNAKE GIRL?' She said to herself furiously, what the hell? How could that person just call her that.

'Sure, call me that.' She texted.

'Alright. Feisty.'

Blossom rolled her eyes, she couldn't believe she had to marry some guy who makes rude insults just for her business, it wasn't as if she had much to gain from.

'Sure.'

'Simple introduction of yourself. Shoot.'

'No.'

'Why not, is it because you're scared?'

'Can't you have some patience to wait until we meet or something.'
'That's funny. I don't.'

'Too bad.'

'See you.'

At that they ended their small 'conversation'. This was stupid and utterly horrible for Blossom.