part iii

Taehyung-- and everyone but Lillia-- was shocked at Minseo's sudden appearance.

"What, didn't expect me to be here? I'm literally your photographer," she sighed.

"Listen, no hard feelings, Minseo, right? I didn't mean what I said back th-" Taehyung was interrupted by Lillia putting her hand over his mouth.

"Mrs. Geum Minseo, I wholeheartedly apologize for this man's behavior. He apparently," Lillia glared at Taehyung, "doesn't know how to say the words 'I'm sorry.'"

The other employee nodded.

Minseo just laughed and walked to pat her on the shoulder. "I like you already."

Taehyung mumbled to himself, "Well that's great, the two people I dislike most are already teaming up on me. Can I get a break?"

Lillia, who was standing next to him, heard his words. She kicked him in the leg and whispered, "This is for business. Get over yourself." After that, Taehyung was silent for a while.

Another extremely handsome man approached the group. "Heyyy, babe," he said, extending the y. "Who are they? Are they picking on you?"

"No, J-Hope, that man is the model, and the other two are his coworkers."

"I'm his manager, actually," Lillia chimed.

The man obviously ignored her. "Babe, I've told you that you can call me Hoseok. We don't have to care about stage names and shit."

"Then stop calling me babe all the time! I don't like it but I don't say anything!"

The couple was obviously fighting so everyone else backed away. Truthfully, the two scared them all. Taehyung grabbed Lillia and pulled her aside.

"Sorry you got ignored back there. It doesn't seem like that big of a deal in the moment but it must've hurt your feelings." Taehyung smiled.

"Ew, stop. You're weirding me out." Lillia said. She felt uneasy when he was nice to her. It wasn't normal.

Taehyung started laughing hysterically. "Haha, sike! Lillia, you totally fell for that! I don't actually care about anything that happens to you. You'll figure things out yourself, anyways."

"Oh my god, I hate you so much," Lillia said but grinned slightly.

Thank the lord, he's back to normal, she thought. She didn't ever want to agree with him. It just didn't feel right.

A/N: If anyone reads this, sorry it's so bad. Also, I'm sorry if you hate Hoseok's character. Don't worry, he's not a "bad guy" in this book.

Also, I've figured out I'm better at writing smaller chapters so that's how I'll be updating. I just can't think enough for a long chapter. I purple you! 💜